Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racism would not exist if life was in Black and White like a old school fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go ahead buddy, pretend that you're the one who should be taking the moral high ground.

as much as i play around on here even i know that your ass needs to just grow up and STOP HATIN'.

Comment

While everyone was a gray blob, there was still racism. The ones who were the grayest and the blobbiest dominated the playground... You can learn a lot from old Nickelodeon cartoons.

Comment

bye poet..............you are to old to say the crap you say,so go be negative elsewhere.i will not be lured into any arguments anymore
        Last edited by Larry the boss; 08-05-2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          go ahead buddy, pretend that you're the one who should be taking the moral high ground.

as much as i play around on here even i know that your ass needs to just grow up and STOP HATIN'.
          Man just ignore that guy,he just made something out of nothing,i am having a great day and he seems like he has a issue with me yet he always posts in my threads so i put him on ignore

Comment

humans are tribal by nature. as long as humans are alive, racism will never end.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              humans are tribal by nature. as long as humans are alive, racism will never end.
              But what if color did not exist???

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                But what if color did not exist???
                color is not the only way to draw ethnic distinctions. shape of the eyes, type of hair, language etc....

stop trolling.

Comment

don't matter if the world was all black or all white racism is a mental sickness...

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Being nice to someone who happens to female is considered "brown nosing" now? Ooooookay.....
                    i'm nice to boss lady yet i have never spammed about her looks at all, never seen a natural picture of her since all of them are shopped, she does look okay i have to admit but come on talking about taking her to dinner and jazz was...

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Larry is a nuthugger. That alone is enough to give him flack over his moronic posts. Look at the way he's been going on and on over the "black and white" BS.....all because someone said that an "old-timer" was better than an active fighter Larry nuthugs.

He also has the annoying habit of making race baiting posts and that's guaranteed to rub me the wrong way.

Poet
                    he's harmless mate, most of them are fun to read because he makes up a lot of random ****

Comment

That's lacist.

Comment

Working...
                      X