• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was done in bad taste. Is it racist?

It's best not to overreact.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      That's literally as bad as timing gets. I laughed for a good 3 minutes after that ****. My moms was pretty offended though.
      RIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!! I been laughin literally ALL gotdamn morning Skills bruh. I been over here cryin bruh. I bet my Maw is gon be pissed though fa sho.

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
        It was done in bad taste. Is it racist?

It's best not to overreact.
        Right!!!!! Tell that **** to the unsuspecting program coordinator who got fired this morning.

That muther**** came in this morning.............Slung they sports jacket over the back of they chair............................Sat down at his/her computer.................tried to log in, and got a instant message that said "Access Denied(In Big Red letters). Please see your Payroll Officer/Finance Manager to pick up your final check."

Comment

It's not racist and I highly doubt anyone got fired.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            It's not racist and I highly doubt anyone got fired.
            While I agree, that this was just more than likely bad timing on the network's behalf.

They are professionals in their respective fields, and more than likely had no less than two meetings to discuss the commercials scheduled to air, and the slots that they will air in. Its pretty ****in amazing that no one caught it. And if it's being discussed here and on mediatakeout.com or any other media outlet then best believe someone at NBC is reviewing how this gaff came about, and someone is going to have to take ownership of it, and it very well can cost someone their job.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahah omg..so much for going back to sleep hahaha

Comment

I can't believe how people are actually upset by this.

People are so limp these days.

How is that even racist?

Comment

LMFAOO

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    hahahahahahahahahah omg..so much for going back to sleep hahaha
                    It is funny as all hell Mak bruh. My ass been laughin half the day behind that ****.

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                    I can't believe how people are actually upset by this.

People are so limp these days.

How is that even racist?
                    Sweet Jesus Emz, Way to be predictible as all outdoors bruh. I coulda typed your comment two hours ago, or just included it in the OP bruh.

Just laugh at the gaff and know that if this gets the backlash that I'm expecting, you'll have more than enough threads to just copy and paste this quoted post as your initial post in all of the subsequent threads that will follow.

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    LMFAOO
                    Glad to see you round GC mah homie. How you been bruh?

Comment

What happened? Was the chimp being racist or Costas?

It's a shame, the chimp did so well in that Rise of the Planet of the Apes film - he had everything going for him , and now this!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X