No announcement yet.

What's your favorite Energy Drink

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    (Lampley voice) WHAT A AWESOME EXCHANGE OF TWO INCREDIBLE BLOOD AND GUTZ WARRIOZ!

Somebody might have landed a jab...
    Imma leave Jezediah alone, before he locks himself in a linin closet a savagely **** rapes himself wit a wooden dreidel.
    Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 08-04-2012, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Imma leave Jezediah alone, before he locks himself in a linin closet a savagely **** rapes himself wit a wooden dreidel.
      with a schmear of vaseline.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        what are the main ingredients in this drink ?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          what are the main ingredients in this drink ?
          1/4th Jamaican booty sweat from a dancehall queen, 5 dingle berries from a Dominican whore's ass, mixed with a thimble full of Cuban snatch juice, and 2 parts of coconut water douch imported from Martinique, maranated in the vagina of a Trinidadian voodoo priestess.

IDK where all that came from, Im hopped up on Coffee. :lookin:

Comment

Leave me alone??

What a joke. Posters have restraining orders on me after they attack first. Once they get smacked around a bit, they run to other posters for help.

I have had posters pay off other posters for help.
            Last edited by Derranged; 08-04-2012, 10:11 AM.

Comment

1/4th Jamaican booty sweat from a dancehall queen, 5 dingle berries from a Dominican whore's ass, mixed with a thimble full of Cuban snatch juice, and 2 parts of coconut water douch imported from Martinique, maranated in the vagina of a Trinidadian voodoo priestess.

Comment

IDK where all that came from, Im hopped up on Coffee. :lookin:
                sounds very energetic also very refreshing with a touch of real booty fruit juice smell...I'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Leave me alone??

What a joke. Posters have restraining orders on me after they attack first. Once they get smacked around a bit, they run to other posters for help.

I have had posters pay off other posters for help.
                  So you admit your name is Jezediah, your dreidel now smells of molten feces, and your linin closet currently lays shambled ruins? Good job Hezekiah.

Comment

So you admit your name is Jezediah, your dreidel now smells of molten feces, and your linin closet currently lays shambled ruins? Good job Hezekiah.
                    Never admitted that. You southerners ain't that bright, I forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      Lucozade Sport Orange
                      This only energy drink I really like, great for hangovers as well

Comment

Working...
                      X