Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone who drinks alcohol criticize someone who smokes weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    shut up and smoke your blunt you uppity faggot.
    1. make ******ed statements based on prejudice and ignorance with nothing to back it up
    2. get exposed and made to look a fool
    3. have no comeback or anything to say to support your claims whatsoever
    4. get mad

the life of an anti cannabis crusader.

Comment

weed smells like crap and if you smoke it i can smell it on you. i'm speaking from my own personal experience. what more do i have to prove to you? how about you relax, cause you're the one doing the crusading here. you're being angry over someone's opinion.

Comment

weed smells like crap and if you smoke it i can smell it on you. i'm speaking from my own personal experience. what more do i have to prove to you? how about you relax, cause you're the one doing the crusading here. you're being angry over someone's opinion.
        first of all im not getting angry, more like annoyed. thats not about no opinion its over fact that you are being prejudice and generalizing.

everybody who smokes weed doesnt talk about it all the time just like everybody who smokes weed dont talk like cheech and chong. very few ppl do that, its like saying everybody who drinks will piss their pants in their sleep.

if you think weed smells bad thats your opinion and i cant say you are wrong, even though i only met one or two ppl who ever thought that before. most ppl myself included love the smell of weed. you are entitled to your opinion though. but nobody should generalize anybody. drinkers, smokers, tokers etc.. its just ignorant. thats what i got a problem with.

Comment

I smoke mostly outside because my girl hates it when i get high so I don't smoke indoors when i'm not out with somebody else.

Same thing with my car.

I keep my stash sealed so thats not a problem either.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            now you're just acting stupid.

how do you think weed was smoked before zig zags were around?

you can eat it, smoke it, vaporize it, etc. in it's natural state.

not the case with alcohol. so don't play dumb.
            Well said...imagine what hops would do when ingested in it's natural state

Comment

People should be able to consume what they want as long it doesn't induce unruly, dangerous or violent behaviour.

From personal experience alcohol makes people a lot worse than weed does.

Comment

The drinkers who criticize people who smoke weed most likely know nothing about weed and think its very harmful because its illegal.

I'm a borderline alcoholic and I agree that weed is way less dangerous.

I, DERRANGED, swear under oath by penalty of perjury, that this statement is true and correct.

Comment

Each to their own

No doubt smoking weed or drinking alcohol or taking any drug probably has a negative impact to your health, so criticising each other kinda smacks of hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    please tell me you are joking.

weed is a light drug used by all kinds of diffrent ppl in every walk of life. this crap acthing like the only ppl who smoke weed are unemployed ppl, hippies and criminals is just ******ed.

successful businessmen smoke weed, athletes too. ppl can have a joint now and then and still be highly successful just like ppl can have a beer or a glass of wine and still be highly successful.
                    I've never heard anybody being preachy about the fact that they drink. Nobody over the age of about fifteen thinks they're being edgey and anti-establishment because they have a pimms and lemonade. People who smoke weed have a tedious habit of telling everyone how great weed is and how alcohol is so horribly bad.

Newsflash: Almost everyone drinks alcohol. Almost everyone who drinks alcohol does so sensibly. A tiny proportion of society smokes weed. Almost everyone who smokes weed is a dosser, a ne'er do well or a shiftless jobshy scruff.

The existence of a few percentiles of problem drinkers does not make alcohol the greatest evil in the world and the existence of a few percentiles of respectable weed smokers does not make smoking weed a habit of distinction.

in fact its easier since weed is less harmful than alcohol in every way, and thats a fact. just like what rockin' told you about the monkey experiments, common knowledge look it up for yourself.

dr robert heath of tulane university performed the study, it was discredited and dismissed for being unscientific, poorly executed and biased. rockin' told you why.
                    Dr Robert Heath had considerably more issues than his crappy monkey studies. He was a crank. The reason I called Rockin on it is because of his UTTERLY idiotic assertion that "the government" did studies.

Heath's crappy experiments don't change the fact that weed is for students.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      I've never heard anybody being preachy about the fact that they drink. Nobody over the age of about fifteen thinks they're being edgey and anti-establishment because they have a pimms and lemonade. People who smoke weed have a tedious habit of telling everyone how great weed is and how alcohol is so horribly bad.

Newsflash: Almost everyone drinks alcohol. Almost everyone who drinks alcohol does so sensibly. A tiny proportion of society smokes weed. Almost everyone who smokes weed is a dosser, a ne'er do well or a shiftless jobshy scruff.

The existence of a few percentiles of problem drinkers does not make alcohol the greatest evil in the world and the existence of a few percentiles of respectable weed smokers does not make smoking weed a habit of distinction.

Dr Robert Heath had considerably more issues than his crappy monkey studies. He was a crank. The reason I called Rockin on it is because of his UTTERLY idiotic assertion that "the government" did studies.

Heath's crappy experiments don't change the fact that weed is for students.
                      Thats one hell of a generalization. All kinds of different people smoke.

Comment

Working...
                      X