No announcement yet.

China Swimming Ye Shiwen Dopes! Its humanly impossible to beat a men's record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    China didn't even medal in Women's Team Gymnastics this afternoon. Tack one of the biggest golds of the competition onto America's scoreboard =).

China: 10G - 6S -3B
    USA: 7G - 7S -5B

Also, shooting actual guns at moving targets > shooting BB gun robotically attached to your arm at stationary target 10m away
    The Mens gymnastics team absolutely failed. You won't hear me doubting that .

BB gun shooting and synchronized diving are a joke no matter who wins it. As are rhythmic gymnastics and synchronized swimming.

And about the Track and Field part...it isn't just sprints, theres the 400 and 800s...and oh yeah, that whole "field" part of the competition.
    China will still win more Gold's than the US by the end. Let's bet on it.

All your points or all mine. Didn't see what you have.

Comment

China didn't even medal in Women's Team Gymnastics this afternoon. Tack one of the biggest golds of the competition onto America's scoreboard =).

China: 10G - 6S -3B
      USA: 7G - 7S -5B

Also, shooting actual guns at moving targets > shooting BB gun robotically attached to your arm at stationary target 10m away
      you sound butt hurt amigo , the chinese are currently dominating give them their props

Comment

My 30 Bil to your 30 bil dead. I want them points.

Comment

Half of China's gold medals have come from BB guns and synchronized diving...half of them...America getting owned at such prominent sports

Last edited by -Lowkey-; 07-31-2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Swazye510 View Post
            I smell dope and this one is doping for sure!
            She took the tests and passed them, tests much more stringent than Mayweather's test.

Maybe Floyd is doping as well, because passing tests don't mean a thing now.

Comment

The World ranks Gold medals in order. I just saw on ESPN 2008 they do rank total numbers. WTF happened to being the best in each sport? Quality not quantity. So 100 Bronze would be better than 99 Gold's huh.

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
                The World ranks Gold medals in order. I just saw on ESPN 2008 they do rank total numbers. WTF happened to being the best in each sport? Quality not quantity. So 100 Bronze would be better than 99 Gold's huh.
                Americans tried to spin it.

Maybe this time the American networks will discount Medal won by China in events that are not popular.

I wonder if the US will win a boxing gold medal this time round, only one bronze last time out.

Comment

she likely is.

they (the analysts) asked the guy who oversees the olympic drug testing if they could trust china's athletic commission and he answered "i don't know".

she's doped up. they better test her too because unlike our dumbass athletes (and canada's) who suddenly feel guilty and admit to it. Chinese athletes will NEVER admit to it.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    she likely is.

they (the analysts) asked the guy who oversees the olympic drug testing if they could trust china's athletic commission and he answered "i don't know".

she's doped up. they better test her too because unlike our dumbass athletes (and canada's) who suddenly feel guilty and admit to it. Chinese athletes will NEVER admit to it.
                    All medalist get tested and she has been tested several times.

It is just sour grape from the Americans.

Nothing new, Americans like to accused top athletes without a shred of evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      All medalist get tested and she has been tested several times.

It is just sour grape from the Americans.

Nothing new, Americans like to accused top athletes without a shred of evidence.
                      how is it that when an american didn't even medal in that event? it's not like she flew under the radar either. she won the worlds.

and if the guy for the olympic drug testing says he doesn't know if they could trust china's athletic commission. then shyt, it's fair to be suspicious.

get your head out your ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X