No announcement yet.

China Swimming Ye Shiwen Dopes! Its humanly impossible to beat a men's record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Half of China's gold medals have come from BB guns and synchronized diving...half of them...America getting owned at such prominent sports
    Doesn't matter, a Gold is a Gold. Gymnastics, swimming and events like that are not easy at all.

Comment

USA 4 swimming 2 shooting

China 3 Diving 2 swimming 2 shooting 2 weightlifting 1 Gymnastics

China dominating.

Comment

Originally posted by Swazye510 View Post
        I smell dope and this one is doping for sure!
        It's just sour grapes. Thorpe even said he improved 5 seconds from age 15-16 and nobody mentioned drugs when phelps got 8 golds and usain bolt broke the world record.

America had a doping company that doped up marion jones.

I saw france win many golds in swimming yet nobody says anything about doping esp when the french won the men's team swimming with the french guy catching up to lochte.

I saw missy franklin, an american swimmer, win the 100m swimming final only 15 minutes after she did an 800m heat.

It's just clear propaganda which is similar to pacman vs mayweather except this time she actually took dope tests and was 100% clean.

took the tests and was 100% clean. deal with it.

Also they said she swam 50m faster than lochte. But Elisabeth Beisel , the silver medallist also swam 50m faster than lochte

Keisha (the singer) has a manly bodyshape but nobody says she is on performance drugs.

Also, the american coach has no proof whatsoever that he is clutching at straws and now saying china is genetically engineering their medalists

LOL
        Last edited by Xercen; 07-31-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
          USA 4 swimming 2 shooting

China 3 Diving 2 swimming 2 shooting 2 weightlifting 1 Gymnastics

China dominating.
          China didn't even medal in Women's Team Gymnastics this afternoon. Tack one of the biggest golds of the competition onto America's scoreboard =).

China: 10G - 6S -3B
          USA: 7G - 7S -5B

Also, shooting actual guns at moving targets > shooting BB gun robotically attached to your arm at stationary target 10m away
          Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 07-31-2012, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
            no doubt she's doped out of her mind...women are not strong enough to beat a man's record...it wouldn't surprise me if evil Chinese scientist made steroids that were undetectable to Olympic style drug testing...
            the american silver medallist, Elisabeth Beisel, also swam 50m faster than lochte. So i assume she is doped up as well

Also rebecca addlington swam faster (50m) than them in shanghai last year
            Last edited by Xercen; 07-31-2012, 02:40 PM.

Comment

China didn't even medal in Women's Team Gymnastics this afternoon. Tack one of the biggest golds of the competition onto America's scoreboard =).

Also, shooting actual guns at moving targets > shooting BB gun robotically attached to your arm at stationary target 10m away
              USA didn't even get a medal in the mens Gymnastics, which is much more popular, why? Because I can barely get a ticket for women events now, but for men I can't at all from months.

End of the day, they are on top and dominating. You have equal medal numbers, not more.

Comment

Track hasn't even started yet. Don't get too excited just because the Chinese are winning golds in crap like juggling, shoe shining and human pyramid.

Even if China does end with the highest medal count, no shame in that. They've enslaved a population and forced them into all these various athletics from a very young age. They should be winning.
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...559956&page=50

AMERICAN LOGIC.

When China have a Gold medal in mens gymnastics = Shoe shining, juggling...

When American win a Gold in womens Gymnastics = One of the biggest events.

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...559956&page=50

AMERICAN LOGIC.

When China have a Gold medal in mens gymnastics = Shoe shining, juggling...

When American win a Gold in womens Gymnastics = One of the biggest events.
                  The Mens gymnastics team absolutely failed. You won't hear me doubting that .

BB gun shooting and synchronized diving are a joke no matter who wins it. As are rhythmic gymnastics and synchronized swimming.

And about the Track and Field part...it isn't just sprints, theres the 400 and 800s...and oh yeah, that whole "field" part of the competition.

Comment

Chinese Olympians are raised from to compete..

Comment

the other countries would be wise to get some chinese coaches

Comment

Working...
                      X