No announcement yet.

The Avengers or Dark Knight 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Avengers or Dark Knight 3

no need to mention the garbage ass Spiderman movie...
    The Avengers
    43.33%
    Dark Knight
    56.67%

Unless you're under the age of 14, the answer should be Dark Knight Rises.

Comment

The Avengers no doubt about it. Dark Knight rises is highly overrated. Good movie, but it really is overrated.

For the hype that batman had, I wasn't all that impressed.

Avengers met my expectations. Which were very high.

Comment

Avengers was very funny, and I really liked that about the movie but all around Dark Knight Rises takes the cake.

Comment

I was almost falling asleep during the Avengers. It was typical superhero fare, which I find highly uninteresting.

The great thing about Nolan's Batman is that he is little more than a man in a cape, with a few smart gadgets and vehicles. He's human and has weaknesses.

I expect a huge green mutant, a god, and a man in a mechanised iron suit to be more than capable of saving the world. Batman not so much. Thus his journey is a lot more engaging for me.

Comment

Avengers was ok not amazing typical popcorn flick. Batman was so much better in every way.

Comment

If you're a true comic book nerd, then Avengers.

I don't read comics so DKR gets my vote. Christopher Nolan took Batman to another level and took it deeper than your ordinary superhero movie. Avengers was really good though.

Comment

theres no doubt in my mind that the dark knight rises is the superior film...

Comment

TDKR is the better movie.

Comment

The avengers was much better

I saw it high in imax and it blew me away. An unstoppable foe of unspeakable power and resources from another dimension looking to conquer our world while other worlds are watching and should be able to completely annihilate the human race.

Against the best that we got. A knight in a suit of armor, a scientific beast, a genetically enhanced supersoldier, and a demi-god to even the odds.

TDKR was ok, but I don't know I just didn't enjoy it that much, a lot of it felt forced, recycled and cliche with so many plot holes- unlike the masterpiece that was the second movie.

Avengers gave me goosebumps- maybe because I was high.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-31-2012, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X