Obama is a terrible leader but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
    What harmony?

U.N. Arms Trade Treaty Fails On U.S. Opposition After False NRA Gun Rights Threat: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...elections-2012

EDIT: Link won't work, but that treaty is dead.

You want my guns??

"COME AND TAKE THEM!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      You want my guns??

"COME AND TAKE THEM!"

lol.. But seriously, Obama has done nothing to take people's guns. One of the many bogus assertions made about him.

Comment

What harmony?

U.N. Arms Trade Treaty Fails On U.S. Opposition After False NRA Gun Rights Threat: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...elections-2012

EDIT: Link won't work, but that treaty is dead.
        lol there's a reason that link is gone.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/07/27/bo...does-ban-guns/

Jones and crew are on the money. They also had a known media figure expose a potential terrorist attack at the London Olympics. It wasn't until this that the private security firm brought in was dropped and replaced with real govt. backed detail recently.

Comment

lol.. But seriously, Obama has done nothing to take people's guns. One of the many bogus assertions made about him.

Molon Labe

Too many men died for my rights, my brothers. I wont lay down. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
            lol there's a reason that link is gone.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/07/27/bo...does-ban-guns/

Jones and crew are on the money. They also had a known media figure expose a potential terrorist attack at the London Olympics. It wasn't until this that the private security firm brought in was dropped and replaced with real govt. backed detail recently.
            The treaty fell through Friday. Your post is from Thursday.

Comment

The treaty fell through Friday. Your post is from Thursday.
              No **** something like that would occur in that order. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                Molon Labe

Too many men died for my rights, my brothers. I wont lay down. . .
                I favor gun ownership.

It's a grave form of check and balance.

Once the government has become too inept or too corrupt, then it is the duty of its citizens to bring it down.

The media is constantly demonizing gun ownership in the US as a huge source of crime.

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
                  I favor gun ownership.

It's a grave form of check and balance.

Once the government has become too inept or too corrupt, then it is the duty of its citizens to bring it down.

The media is constantly demonizing gun ownership in the US as a huge source of crime.
                  I hate to break it to you gun lovers out there, but you've already been disarmed and controlled by the United States Government. That's the hilarious part that nobody in the pro-gun crowd seems to comprehend : Having guns doesn't mean that you're "armed" because guns aren't the weapons that bring about real change in this Country - Money and influence are, and the average American doesn't have enough of either to make any sort of difference.

Are all gun owners actually dense enough to believe that owning a few firearms puts them in some position of power where they're not at the complete mercy of the federal government and big business? Do you guys honestly think that if things got so bad to the point of no return that you and your local NRA chapter are going to go all 'Rambo' and save the population by overthrowing the United States government?

I mean, that's a nice fantasy and all, and maybe you guys have your hearts in the right place, but it's still a wholly unrealistic concept that will never be brought to fruition. Unfortunately, reality is a bitter pill to swallow, and reality says that you gun owners and your relatively small amount of poorly armed militias don't add up to jack **** in the face of true force.

The people of Iraq had weapons - Hell, that nation's entire landscape has been saturated with explosives and automatic weapons ever since the 1970s and look what good it did them against our superior military power. Furthermore, those same weapons did absolutely nothing to prevent the Baath party and Saddam Hussein from seizing power and subjugating it's own people for a quarter of a century.

"But Bringer, that was in Iraq, a nation rife with turmoil since it's inception, that could never happen here."

What's that you say? Need further evidence on the subject? How about heading over to 'Google' and performing a search on the word 'dictator"? You can literally click on any link that pops up to further compound my point.

Both of these concepts/arguments that either A.) The average citizens right and ability to own guns keeps the federal government in check, or B.) Private ownership of guns will help American citizens overthrow it's government in the face of tyranny are both full-on, shirt-drooling, cross-eyed, chest-slappingly ******ed. I can't honestly wrap my head around how otherwise seemingly intelligent American citizens buy into it, or how they believe that in a domestic war with the United States Military they'd end up being anything more than walking meat targets.

As for your comment on the media demonizing gun ownership as a huge source of crime, well, I'll get to that in a moment.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I hate to break it to you gun lovers out there, but you've already been disarmed and controlled by the United States Government. That's the hilarious part that nobody in the pro-gun crowd seems to comprehend : Having guns doesn't mean that you're "armed" because guns aren't the weapons that bring about real change in this Country - Money and influence are, and the average American doesn't have enough of either to make any sort of difference.

Are all gun owners actually dense enough to believe that owning a few firearms puts them in some position of power where they're not at the complete mercy of the federal government and big business? Do you guys honestly think that if things got so bad to the point of no return that you and your local NRA chapter are going to go all 'Rambo' and save the population by overthrowing the United States government?

I mean, that's a nice fantasy and all, and maybe you guys have your hearts in the right place, but it's still a wholly unrealistic concept that will never be brought to fruition. Unfortunately, reality is a bitter pill to swallow, and reality says that you gun owners and your relatively small amount of poorly armed militias don't add up to jack **** in the face of true force.

The people of Iraq had weapons - Hell, that nation's entire landscape has been saturated with explosives and automatic weapons ever since the 1970s and look what good it did them against our superior military power. Furthermore, those same weapons did absolutely nothing to prevent the Baath party and Saddam Hussein from seizing power and subjugating it's own people for a quarter of a century.

"But Bringer, that was in Iraq, a nation rife with turmoil since it's inception, that could never happen here."

What's that you say? Need further evidence on the subject? How about heading over to 'Google' and performing a search on the word 'dictator"? You can literally click on any link that pops up to further compound my point.

Both of these concepts/arguments that either A.) The average citizens right and ability to own guns keeps the federal government in check, or B.) Private ownership of guns will help American citizens overthrow it's government in the face of tyranny are both full-on, shirt-drooling, cross-eyed, chest-slappingly ******ed. I can't honestly wrap my head around how otherwise seemingly intelligent American citizens buy into it, or how they believe that in a domestic war with the United States Military they'd end up being anything more than walking meat targets.

As for your comment on the media demonizing gun ownership as a huge source of crime, well, I'll get to that in a moment.
                    "I love the smell of napalm in the morning".

Damn man, you just bombed this dude out.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Alot of the military will join the rebellion....if that type of thing happens...not sayin im for it or anything like that.

And having guns is better than nothing. Did you see the london riots 2011? They had overtaken police barricades without guns...if they would of had some AK-47s...The people of England would have taken their country back.

Comment

Working...
                      X