Obama is a terrible leader but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
    Will voting for Romney change anything?

But will Romney be a significant change? Or not?
    Yes.......Obama has done nothing but put this countty into shit

do some research son...

Comment

Ted Nugent for President!!

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        yea i cant wait for a 25 year old to shower us with his vast knowledge & life experience.
        Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        please share your knowledge with us.........
        I'll share a little bit with you.

The first thing that annoys me are the people saying Obama and Romney are the same. That's complete nonsense. Yes, their health care plans are nearly identical, but 2012 Romney is now running from his best achievement as governor of Massachusetts by bashing Obama's version and vowing to repeal it. Their stances-- and I use this word loosely because Romney changes stances so much-- on taxes; gay marriage; dealing with the Iran; entitlement programs, etc., are completely different. Of course, it's also possible that they actually agree on everything behind closed doors and are just screwing with our minds to make it look like we have a choice, but I don't buy into that logic. If you actually follow politics, you'll know that the things they are proposing are not one in the same.

Another thing that pisses me off is people using welfare to bash Obama. I haven't seen much original thought on this subject, with most people spewing right-wing nonsense they hear from Limbaugh and Fox News. If you use common sense, you'll realize that we were on the verge of a depression in late 2008 after losing more than a million jobs at the close of the year. Of course more people are going to be on welfare in the aftermath of such a downturn. ANY president who came in during this time would be confronted with an uptick in welfare participants after so many folks lost their jobs. We needed HUGE investments in public works programs during this time, but the political climate wouldn't allow the Obama administration to do so.

The economy is recovering, but it's going to take more than one term to get out of the hole Bush left us in. Obama said this before he even became president. Yet that doesn't seem to matter to many people who've been hammering Obama on the economy since 2010 as if he could fix everything in a year. People haven't given Obama a fair shake in my opinion.
        Last edited by RespekonMyName; 07-29-2012, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post

The first thing that annoys me are the people saying Obama and Romney are the same. That's complete nonsense. Yes, their health care plans are nearly identical, but 2012 Romney is now running from his best achievement as governor of Massachusetts by bashing Obama's version and vowing to repeal it. Their stances-- and I use this word loosely because Romney changes stances so much-- on taxes; gay marriage; dealing with the Iran; entitlement programs, etc., are completely different. Of course, it's also possible that they actually agree on everything behind closed doors and are just screwing with our minds to make it look like we have a choice, but I don't buy into that logic. If you actually follow politics, you'll know they are not one in the same.

Another thing that pisses me off is people using welfare to bash Obama. I haven't seen much original thought on this subject, with most people spewing right-wing nonsense they hear from Limbaugh and Fox News. If you use common sense, you'll realize that we were on the verge of a depression in late 2008 after losing more than a million jobs at the close of the year. Of course more people are going to be on welfare in the aftermath of such a downturn. ANY president who came in during this time would be confronted with an uptick in welfare participants after so many folks lost their jobs. We needed HUGE investments in public works programs during this time, but the political climate wouldn't allow the Obama administration to do so.

The economy is recovering, but it's going to take more than one term to get out of the hole Bush left us in. Obama said this before he even became president. Yet that doesn't seem to matter to many people who've been hammering Obama on the economy since 2010 as if he could fix everything in a year. People haven't given Obama a fair shake in my opinion.
          Please turn off the cable news and get a Prison Planet TV subscription

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
            Please turn off the cable news and get a Prison Planet TV subscription
            Alex Jones is a psycho.

Comment

The first thing that annoys me are the people saying Obama and Romney are the same. That's complete nonsense. Yes, their health care plans are nearly identical, but 2012 Romney is now running from his best achievement as governor of Massachusetts by bashing Obama's version and vowing to repeal it. Their stances-- and I use this word loosely because Romney changes stances so much-- on taxes; gay marriage; dealing with the Iran; entitlement programs, etc., are completely different. Of course, it's also possible that they actually agree on everything behind closed doors and are just screwing with our minds to make it look like we have a choice, but I don't buy into that logic. If you actually follow politics, you'll know that the things they are proposing are not one in the same.

" your local weather and sports after these commercials"

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                " your local weather and sports after these commercials"
                ^^^ Typical boxingscene response to a legit argument.

Comment

Alex Jones is a psycho.
                  No he isn't. Stop listening to hearsay.

Everyone from Ron Paul, to Dick Gregory, to Freeway Ricky Ross have been on his program.

Even military and media whistleblowers go to him with breaking news.

Like Obama's harmony with the coming U.N. gun ban that will affect all citizens of the U.S.

Comment

^^^ Typical boxingscene response to a legit argument.
                    hahaha what a joke you are Vilicious.......
                    Last edited by Manos_de_Piedra; 07-31-2012, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                      No he isn't. Stop listening to hearsay.

Everyone from Ron Paul, to Dick Gregory, to Freeway Ricky Ross have been on his program.

Even military and media whistleblowers go to him with breaking news.

Like Obama's harmony with the coming U.N. gun ban that will affect all citizens of the U.S.
                      What harmony?

U.N. Arms Trade Treaty Fails On U.S. Opposition After False NRA Gun Rights Threat: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...elections-2012

EDIT: Link won't work, but that treaty is dead.
                      Last edited by RespekonMyName; 07-29-2012, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X