No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
    for me i had to go to my cable providers website and make a username on ther then i used that to log in it asks you things like your account number and how much your last bill was and a couple of those "what was your first pets name"

btw some swiss guy got kicked out for posting a racist tweeter message lol
    Yea same but my mom pays for my cable and has to get home for me to get the account number

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
      It's a shame that the Czech women's beach volleyball team are up against the U.S. and they are all wearing ninja suits.
      Its a travesty

Another reason to hate the UK

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Its a travesty

Another reason to hate the UK
        I saw some today and they had bikini's.

Comment

• Actor/comedian Chris Tucker is reportedly in some serious financial trouble. But despite the trouble he's in, from hefty unpaid taxes, he has kept his sense of humor.

The 39-year-old -- who rose to fame alongside rapper Ice Cube in the 1995 film "Friday" -- owes more than $11.5 million to the IRS in unpaid taxes ... and is facing foreclosure on his Florida mansion.

"That's the last time I let Wesley Snipes help me out with my taxes," he's quoted as saying. "They calling you acting like you owe them the money personally! 'We need the money.' I don't owe you sh**! This is between me and the company!"

According to ABC News, SunTrust Bank filed papers against Tucker in Circuit Court in Florida's Lake County this week, claiming he owes over $4 million dollars on the home.
          Dang you are right. Hope he makes money. Some reason once someone is known to have money issues, no one gives them roles or pays them good after. Sad.

The home boasts five bedrooms, three fireplaces, and a personal spa. An outdoor kitchen overlooks a swimming pool, and a basement fit to resemble a pirate ship.

Tucker purchased the 10,000-square-foot lakefront home in 2007 for $6 million, right before the housing market took a nosedive later that year.

It's currently worth around $1.6 million.

Tucker's last movie was 2007's "Rush Hour 3." Although it raked in more than $140 million in the U.S., he hasn't appeared in a film since.

Read more: http://www.ballerstatus.com/2011/10/...#ixzz229tzMbeO

Comment

• Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
            Actor/comedian Chris Tucker is reportedly in some serious financial trouble. But despite the trouble he's in, from hefty unpaid taxes, he has kept his sense of humor.

The 39-year-old -- who rose to fame alongside rapper Ice Cube in the 1995 film "Friday" -- owes more than $11.5 million to the IRS in unpaid taxes ... and is facing foreclosure on his Florida mansion.

"That's the last time I let Wesley Snipes help me out with my taxes," he's quoted as saying. "They calling you acting like you owe them the money personally! 'We need the money.' I don't owe you sh**! This is between me and the company!"

According to ABC News, SunTrust Bank filed papers against Tucker in Circuit Court in Florida's Lake County this week, claiming he owes over $4 million dollars on the home.
            Dang you are right. Hope he makes money. Some reason once someone is known to have money issues, no one gives them roles or pays them good after. Sad.

The home boasts five bedrooms, three fireplaces, and a personal spa. An outdoor kitchen overlooks a swimming pool, and a basement fit to resemble a pirate ship.

Tucker purchased the 10,000-square-foot lakefront home in 2007 for $6 million, right before the housing market took a nosedive later that year.

It's currently worth around $1.6 million.

Tucker's last movie was 2007's "Rush Hour 3." Although it raked in more than $140 million in the U.S., he hasn't appeared in a film since.

Read more: http://www.ballerstatus.com/2011/10/...#ixzz229tzMbeO
            is Chris Tucker in the Olympics?

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              is Chris Tucker in the Olympics?
              Yes he is, but get rude again and you will be on ignore.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                It's a shame that the Czech women's beach volleyball team are up against the U.S. and they are all wearing ninja suits.
                The one with the light blonde hair was gorgeous.

Comment

• Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
                  Yes he is, but get rude again and you will be on ignore.
                  Jose what you going to do about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    Jose what you going to do about this?
                    If Jose challenges me, he is leaving with a silver.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I've never had more appreciation for vaulting in the gymnastics than I did watching last night. The things those girls are capable of is truly outrageous. That one American gymnast was ending up 5 feet above the damn thing they vault off.
                      me either:wank::wank::wank::wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X