Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really intrigued by Usain Bolt, but also if his training partner Yohan Blake can beat him. Blake has been in form and has beaten Bolt recently with the 4th fastest time ever.
    Blake has already beaten him twice this year. Ever since Blake won the world championship last year and ran 19.26 in the 200m I've been saying Blake could very well beat Bolt at the Olympics. Bolt is still the favorite but if someone is going to beat him it's Blake....

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      you think you guys could top Chinas opening ceremonies...they were pretty amazing!
      Boyle is a good film director, who knows but China was pretty amazing. The fireworks were actually fake though, that part was a video LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        Blake has already beaten him twice this year. Ever since Blake won the world championship last year and ran 19.26 in the 200m I've been saying Blake could very well beat Bolt at the Olympics. Bolt is still the favorite but if someone is going to beat him it's Blake....
        I actually feel Blake is the fav. I saw a BBC docu of Who can beat Bolt, and Blake in training eats Bolt up all day long at the start. Blake is a favourite for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
          Boyle is a good film director, who knows but China was pretty amazing. The fireworks were actually fake though, that part was a video LOL.
          lol! they sure fooled me...

Comment

nothing will ever top the china opening ceremony...

Comment

danny boyle films suck major dick. he's as overrated as they come

Comment

I actually feel Blake is the fav. I saw a BBC docu of Who can beat Bolt, and Blake in training eats Bolt up all day long at the start. Blake is a favourite for me.
                Blake is not the only one who beats bolt at the start though. Bolt has never been a good starter. Powell always beat bolt at the start aswell and so do many other top sprinters. Blake is too green and has never ran sub 9.70. Blake has never beat the best of Bolt....I would like to see Blake win but I can't see anyone beat Usain Bolt when he brings his A-game and he is always at his very best at the biggest events. Bolt will most likely run a sub 9.7 maybe close to his world record (9.58) or faster in the final so I can't make Blake the favortite not in the 100m nor in the 200m. Blake is a very live underdog though.

I'm telling you If Bolt had Asafa Powell's start he'd be running 9.20 lol.
                Last edited by VatoMulatto; 07-27-2012, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DAVE TROTTER View Post
                  danny boyle films suck major dick. he's as overrated as they come
                  28 days later and sunshine were pretty good films i thought...haven't seen slumdog millionaire or trainspotting though, but i heard those are pretty good too.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    nothing will ever top the china opening ceremony...
                    best ones i've ever seen...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      28 days later and sunshine were pretty good films i thought...haven't seen slumdog millionaire or trainspotting though, but i heard those are pretty good too.
                      127 hours was boring as hell. slumdog millionaire was a waste of my time lol. only seen a bit of 28 days later, but it looked shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X