Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see us hitting the 20 gold mark but will have a better medal count then in Beijing. We've done well to pick bronzes/silvers in sports such as judo etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Can't see us hitting the 20 gold mark but will have a better medal count then in Beijing. We've done well to pick bronzes/silvers in sports such as judo etc.
      We will get the 20 golds have faith

Comment

• Just thought Phelps had a well deserved final gold medal. i just think it's a waste that he retires so young though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yaman View Post
          Just thought Phelps had a well deserved final gold medal. i just think it's a waste that he retires so young though.
          A waste? He's the most decorated Olympian to ever live. What more do you want from the guy? Let him go smoke his weed and party while he's still young.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Idowu has a chance in the triple jump, Keri-Anne Payne is the favourite for the open water swim and Murray has a chance at 2 golds tomorrow. Could get another surprise as well like Rutherford in the long jump. So plenty of chances to get to the 20 gold mark.

Anyone see the finish in the women's triathlon? How close can you get after 2 hours, unbelievable!
            Yep I did.

I was disappointed when the Aussie girl couldn't keep up with the other two in the race to the finish line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yaman View Post
              Just thought Phelps had a well deserved final gold medal. i just think it's a waste that he retires so young though.
              Swimming (like Gymnastics) is a young mans game. 27 is twilight age in that sport. Phelps has clearly passed his best, look at his times compared to Beijing. Best to retire whilst at the top.

You only have to look at all the 15/16 year olds winning gold medals in those 2 sports.

Comment

• Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce took gold in women's 100m final.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  I hope so man. Is there no more cycling left?

Both Sprints and omnium to go. Gb favorites in both sprints. Also have 1 sailing in the bag and a good chance in 3 more. Mens triathlon should be a 1-2. Women bmx and 10km swim should be a win. Murray is in 2 tennis finals.

That's off the top of my head.

Comment

• Ben Ainslie wins another GOLD for team GB in the sailing.

Comment

• Murray takes GOLD in the tennis finals. Go team GB!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X