Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it's another decision call. It goes to: the Dutch. I agree.

Comment

• On the other side of the women's bracket, the Colombian defeated the fighter from China.

Now it's time for the men's bronze medal match. We have the Greek against the Brazilian, and the Japanese fighter vs the Russian.

Comment

• Bradley Wiggins gets us another gold

Mark Cavendish takes notes, that's how you get it done.

Comment

• Bradley Wiggins takes GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
          Christopher Froome takes BRONZE!!!!

COME ON TEAM GB!!!!!!
          Last edited by Rapid Counter; 08-01-2012, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
            Mark Cavendish takes notes, that's how you get it done.
            It was impossible for Cavendish to win the road race with the tactics employed by 99% of the peloton. The other teams were unwilling to do any work to bridge the gap to the lead group.

Not fair at all to criticize him.

Comment

• And, Japan has another bronze medal due to a victory in the men's division over Russia.

Gold medal matches to come.

Comment

• And the French woman is victorious over the German for the gold.

Comment

• Now an unlikely final between the Korean and the Cuban in the men's division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    Got a stream back, and holy*****. Korea vs Holland for the bronze in the women's division. In a scoreless match, the Korean scored a go-ahead yuko with 40 something seconds left. The Dutch fighter then came back and scored a yuko of her own, literally as the final seconds ticked off, to send it to golden score.
                    why do you have to stream it?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      It was impossible for Cavendish to win the road race with the tactics employed by 99% of the peloton. The other teams were unwilling to do any work to bridge the gap to the lead group.

Not fair at all to criticize him.
                      I aint no cycling expert and so I don't understand the ins and outs of the sport however, it wouldn't hurt to be graceful in defeat would it? He came off as a prick to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X