Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just found out kohei qualified 9th for men's all around. craaazy.

i still think he will win it but damn. fabian hambuchen should do good too, i got him gold for hb though. daniel leyva qualified 1st but he always messes up when it counts. i'll be rooting for him but ehh.

nbc won't show it on tv so i would appreciate an update on it 2moro guys. .

Comment

• why did boo hoo get banned?

Comment

• The americans girls gymnastics were unbelievable in beating the russians for the gold!

Destroyed them at the end

Comment

• Yeah I can't believe how perfectly everything went for the American team. That Russian girl Aliya Mustafina looks like she's an innocent killer, like she could take you out on a date and kill you in your sleep. She's hot as hell though, even though she's only 17 (no pedo).

Innocent looking by day:

Serial killer by night:

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
            why did boo hoo get banned?
            The real question is why doesn't Vegan get banned twice as fast as he normally does? Everyone on here with a grain of sense knows who you are also, so maybe just lay back a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              The real question is why doesn't Vegan get banned twice as fast as he normally does? Everyone on here with a grain of sense knows who you are also, so maybe just lay back a bit.
              Lol what? who is he?

Comment

• Any news about the Usain Bolt and Tyson Gay showdown?
                Last edited by Carpe Diem; 07-31-2012, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                  Yeah I can't believe how perfectly everything went for the American team. That Russian girl Aliya Mustafina looks like she's an innocent killer, like she could take you out on a date and kill you in your sleep. She's hot as hell though, even though she's only 17 (no pedo).

Innocent looking by day:

Serial killer by night:

I find Aly Raisman(18) as the most attractive gymnast out of all the women's gymnasts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    I find Aly Raisman(18) as the most attractive gymnast out of all the women's gymnasts.
                    DAT @SS

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                      DAT @SS

Comment

Working...
                      X