No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    We'll take that Women's Team Gymnastics gold ...thanks Russia!
    just heard on the radio...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      How does it work with standings?

Is Georgia's one gold medal worth more than Britain's four medals? If so, that's banter!
      The Gold is more important. It shows one, you are actually the best on the day at that field, and also if it was like other sports, everyone else would be a runners up. Getting a medal is a good achievement but winning and being the best is what matters.

There may be 3 English teams in say a Champion's league semi finals stage, but of Barcelona win, then **** the rest, Barcelona are the Champs.

Comment

• what time is it in london right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Track hasn't even started yet. Don't get too excited just because the Chinese are winning golds in crap like juggling, shoe shining and human pyramid.

Even if China does end with the highest medal count, no shame in that. They've enslaved a population and forced them into all these various athletics from a very young age. They should be winning.
          Jamaicans will dominate the sprints. Since the drugs cheat got cleaned out, America is struggling, although a 4 year ban has allowed Gaitlin back in. Him and Gya have a good chance but Jaimaca have two guys who are faster IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            & i thought americans were the ones that are suppose that suck at math...

have you seen the medal count for the London games? China has a long way to go to catching up to the historical total of america.
            History is good but recent medalists matter much more. The current Olympic champion is a great title to have for 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
              what time is it in london right now?
              19.15PM bruh. Can't believe they show you the events like 5 hours later So this thread is a major spoiler

Comment

• 7.14 pm...............

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  19.15PM bruh. Can't believe they show you the events like 5 hours later So this thread is a major spoiler
                  its confusing the **** out of me tbh i dont know whats live and whats a replay. whats on over there now

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                    its confusing the **** out of me tbh i dont know whats live and whats a replay. whats on over there now
                    Right now the main attraction is the swimming. Freestyle semis, got another couple hours of swimming. But I can pretty much watch what I want

Comment

• I haven't seen Maria Kirilenko in ages, still the hottest tennis player at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X