Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
    TBH it was fair. He landed it.
    I dont know TOO much about gymnastics, but that **** looked all wrong.

I mean he came off totally wrong, and landed **** knows where and it wasn't a one touch landing or anything...That **** deserved a .2 not a .7.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
      Bull**** at the gymnastics...

Brits were boosted hard.....well it happens all the time, host nations get gift decisions on the regular it seems...

The Canadian commentary when the Brits compete is laughable...

The whole japan fiasco...

Ukraine deserved a medal there easily.

Funny how no one is talking about the Brits...That was not a medal performance...only thing talked about is Japan.
      nbc suks dick. so, what happened?

the only good brit gymnast is tweddle and she's only good at uneven bars. that's men and women. she's the only good one. so it's weird to hear them suddenly do good.

japan is talked about because kohei is the goat. he's like messi but not ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        nbc suks dick. so, what happened?
        Crowd going Wild, the prince and his brother in attendance.

Basically the Brits were simply awarded scores higher than deserved. Supposedly their floor routine was good...I dunno man didn't look that great to me....it was all about the crowd going crazy...to me it looked sloppy.

The Ukrainians were epic at the still rings, and just overall looked clean and strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
          NBC has exclusive coverage of the Olympics and it is atrocious. First, it's delayed as fcuk, secondly they chose whichever sport they feel like showing. I hear satellite providers have better selection because they're able to show the BBC coverage.
          I agree, I got stuck with equestrian, water polo, women's basketball when things like judo, boxing and weight lifting was going on

Comment

• Here on cable we have 3 Canadian + the 1 American coverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I agree, I got stuck with equestrian, water polo, women's basketball when things like judo, boxing and weight lifting was going on
              At least they are showing Boxing on MSNBC, I wanted to watch the Football(Soccer) matches both females and males but I have no clue when or what channel it will be on. It pisses me off.

Comment

At least they are showing Boxing on MSNBC, I wanted to watch the Football(Soccer) matches both females and males but I have no clue when or what channel it will be on. It pisses me off.
                Now they are but this is delayed, by only a couple hours too, why couldnt they show it live at 545?

And i havent seen any football yet on tv

Comment

• Damn I feel for you lot. Over here we get to watch any sport at the click of a tiny red button on our remote control

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Now they are but this is delayed, by only a couple hours too, why couldnt they show it live at 545?

And i havent seen any football yet on tv
                    It's because they want to be able to end broadcast after prime time, which is where they apparently make their money in terms of ratings. I'm royally pissed at NBC and Cox cable.

Comment

It's because they want to be able to end broadcast after prime time, which is where they apparently make their money in terms of ratings. I'm royally pissed at NBC and Cox cable.
                      Its fcuking ridiculous, NBC was extensively criticized for this during the winter olympics, yet they've only gotten worse

Comment

Working...
                      X