Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great, great olympics, probably my favourite so far. Wish it went on for longer tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      I am thoroughly pleasing a beautiful caucasian female in your backyard regularly my good man. You know what they say once you go black.........you go deaf.
      i remember. how far are you coming from? you going to make it back before the end of the Summer?

Comment

• Big up the black man buyakasha

Comment

• English music sure has taken a 20 year nose dive

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            English music sure has taken a 20 year nose dive
            It's the selection most likely. For example I read the dance track was **** and undanceable, when Britain has done some of the best dance tracks in the world ever. I am just at the red bus thing now. Russell Brand is a damn comedian, not a singer.

Comment

• Fat Boy Slim and an octopus?

Comment

• Jessie J butchering we will rock you was unforgivable. What was that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                  what happened to something happening at the olympics?
                  The Taliban thought it would be too cruel to do anything after 80,000 poor souls had to sit through a spice girl number

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
                    Jessie J butchering we will rock you was unforgivable. What was that?
                    She heard they were giving out medals to whoever could take the biggest dump on Freddie Mercury's legacy.

Comment

• Ending Ceremony is a lot better with decent headphones. Some nice base and beats.

Comment

Working...
                      X