No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
    These fucks are more worried about making a highlight reel, than they are about winning the game.

i'd love to see them lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      i'd love to see them lose.
      It wouldn't break my heart either.

Comment

• They need to put Anthony Davis in. Let him bitch smack the Gasol's around for a while.

Comment

They need to put Anthony Davis in. Let him bitch smack the Gasol's around for a while.
          Haha this is the Wildcat in john talking.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
            Haha this is the Wildcat in john talking.
            Eyebrow = GOAT.

Comment

• I wonder if some ppl are still stupid enough to believe that this team is better than the '92 squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                I wonder if some ppl are still stupid enough to believe that this team is better than the '92 squad.
                You see, the thing is....this Spain team, it's FULL of Steve Nash type athleticism.

Comment

You see, the thing is....this Spain team, it's FULL of Steve Nash type athleticism.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    what kind of bike do you use?

i have a ten plus year old ionic aluminum frame with some nice ten plus year old components on it. ritchie bars, thompson seat post, full xt. it's a hard tail and it's probably 22 lbs. i dont have the opportunity to use it the way i used to. was mostly into X co and big climbs and sh#t, but there are some ski resorts that run lifts for bikes and have trails down the mountain. i've biked basically everything in the mount washington valley. it's paradise in the summer. 75 and dry. perfect biking weather.
                    I have some cheap as bike i bought 6 years ago I've changed the seat, tires and handle bar but i just cannot afford that prices that the bike shop by me is putting up. $1000 for a bike? Nah i got school tuition.

But that sounds awesome. I live in the Bronx but there are parks with trials all around. Theres a huge park right across the street from me and the trails are so steep that i cant even bike up or down them

Comment

• Good win USA

Comment

Working...
                      X