Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Gasol =

Comment

• Good luck Denver, you guys got a Nugget.

Comment

• '92 team would be up by 20+ right now.

Comment

• its kinda hard to play 7 against 5....especially when 2 players on the other team is blowing the whistles and making calls.....the shooters gotta get hot and bust that zone up....Durant and Melo will pick it up in the 2nd half....LeBron gotta take over on BOTH ends....the refs scare me more than the Spanish team....shady calls and bad outside shooting is keeping this from being a route.....my boys will get'em though

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            its kinda hard to play 7 against 5....especially when 2 players on the other team is blowing the whistles and making calls.....the shooters gotta get hot and bust that zone up....Durant and Melo will pick it up in the 2nd half....LeBron gotta take over on BOTH ends....the refs scare me more than the Spanish team....shady calls and bad outside shooting is keeping this from being a route.....my boys will get'em though
            Eh, there were some pretty bad calls. But they went both ways.

Our boys were in the bonus with, like, 7 minutes left in the 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
              '92 team would be up by 20+ right now.

Maybe...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Mountain biking is my kinda sport

what kind of bike do you use?

i have a ten plus year old ionic aluminum frame with some nice ten plus year old components on it. ritchie bars, thompson seat post, full xt. it's a hard tail and it's probably 22 lbs. i dont have the opportunity to use it the way i used to. was mostly into X co and big climbs and sh#t, but there are some ski resorts that run lifts for bikes and have trails down the mountain. i've biked basically everything in the mount washington valley. it's paradise in the summer. 75 and dry. perfect biking weather.

Comment

• Handball looks like a lot of fun.

Comment

• These fucks are more worried about making a highlight reel, than they are about winning the game.

Comment

• This so called Dream Team can't stop the GOAT in Pao Gasol.

Comment

Working...
                      X