No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Who says that's a disadvantage? He's coiled up like a snake, like everyone else, what matters is how you finish. Ask Carl Lewis.
    Believe me, it is a disadvantage. If you aint seen them train together, you aint seen ****. Blake 90% of the time has a better start and 30 m than Bolt in training. Being tall and having long legs means getting up is a little longer... just like how you say long legs and less strides helps Bolt.

The fact is, Bolt has to cover the same distance as the rest, 100M. Getting up from so low, he has get stand up a few more inches than everyone else and get ready to look up and power it.

I guarantee you 9/10 a 5 foot 8, 140 lb man will get up to a straight stance faster off the floor than a 6 foot 10, 280lb man who are of equal fitness etc....

You can do chin ups, I give you that, but don't talk about running like you know your **** brother.

Have some jerk chickan, some yam, and then look into running, we all know the US sprinters like them some PED's

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Lol..how is that hating..he covers more ground ONLY because he's taller. That's it.
      This idiot be hating on Bolt. He don't know **** about running, man best know that Bolt has a clean technique, and is naturally gifted. Man is a beast, he has the top 4 fastest times ever!

EVER!

Hold's WR, 100M, 200M and 100 relay and that is = 6 Gold medals.

What do you have? A friggin 43 Chin up's or some **** foo.

Who is to say if Blake, Gay, Gaitlin the mofo PED mofo at 6 foot 4 would be able to run as fast? No one can say that.

Oh and Blake is 5 foot 11 fool. 5 foot 9? Do some research, this foo be making me mad ya know, my face red ya know u don't know **** about running bro. Stick to chin up and that ting foo

If a 3 Time WR holder is not a beast, then who da **** is a beast

Comment

• rasclaat be talking about sprinting like he gay's boyfriend

awww he didn;t even get a medal in the 100m awww

awwww gaitlin, the ped expert got that bronze awww so letting ex cheats back in cuz u suck so bad awww

Comment

• big uP JAMAICA people, we be doing it big

Comment

• The hockey womens team are so damn pretty, then I just watch the mens for first time ever and they be some batty mans for real

Comment

• Made respect Yohan Blake killed that turn.

Gaitlin the ex PED man killed it, and Yohan had to do a lot of work and did it. The Beast

Comment

• Carmelita Jeter is an amazing athlete.

Comment

• According to 43 Chin up's:

Mike Tyson is not a beast because he had natural power and has to do less work than others. Imagine if he had Paul Mallignaggi's power.

Michael Jordan is not a beast because he was 6 foot 6 and not 6 foot 1. Those inches count!

Michael Phelp's is not a beast because he hasn't faced a slick African American.

Comment

• The Jamaican relay team is beast!

Comment

• Rasclaat London looking good ting in marathon, beauitful city

Comment

Working...
                      X