No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn this thread is dead today!

Liven up b1tches, Jason Kenny going for gold in the Cycling in the next 10 min

Comment

• Oh not to forget the gold GB got in equestrian earlier

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Oh not to forget the gold GB got in equestrian earlier
        Was that in dressage?

Man, I hate that event.

Comment

• It's so weird that there isn't an American in the 400m tonight.

Oh well, that's how it goes. Not been that good of an Olympics for us....

Comment

• Gold number 18 for GB goes to Jason Kenny.

Comment

Gold number 18 for GB goes to Jason Kenny.
              Boom!

His opponent looks way too big for a cyclist. Even a sprinter. Even Cavendish is tiny and thin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Was that in dressage?

Man, I hate that event.
                I'm not sure I think it was I got home from work and I saw them celebrating and the commentators stated 'another gold for GB' I was like hell yeah we got a another and I didn't even have to watch it.

Mo Farah also going in the 5000M this week so fingers crossed for another gold

Comment

I'm not sure I think it was I got home from work and I saw them celebrating and the commentators stated 'another gold for GB' I was like hell yeah we got a another and I didn't even have to watch it.

Mo Farah also going in the 5000M this week so fingers crossed for another gold
                  20 + gold medals looks a given to be fair. Women's sailing alone will get us there.

Crazy really, considering that they swimmers were pretty poor really considering the funding they get.

Comment

20 + gold medals looks a given to be fair. Women's sailing alone will get us there.

Crazy really, considering that they swimmers were pretty poor really considering the funding they get.
                    The swimmers really got on my t!ts. Laughing and smiling about finishing last was ridiculous.

Erm yeah I was hoping for the 20 mark now i got fingers crossed for more.

The triathalon ought to bring us another one. It's all looking good buddy

Comment

Was that in dressage?

Man, I hate that event.
                      I think it was show jumping

Comment

Working...
                      X