No announcement yet.

1st Court Appearance of James Holmes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    where in the actual phuck did I say that?

you're an imbecile.
    Well u brought god in this.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      Well u brought god in this.
      Actually I brought Christ into it and it was merely to prove a point to JOSE. Is your name Jose?

Comment

aren't you a follower of the Bible? Is this how Jesus would deal with it?
        I'm a firm believer of the Bible but I'm also a human that believes, if you take a life yours should be taken...
        Now if you take 12 lives...what lesson can a person like that be taught...?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          I'm a firm believer of the Bible but I'm also a human that believes, if you take a life yours should be taken...
          Now if you take 12 lives...what lesson can a person like that be taught...?
          It's just comical to me that human beings think we're in a position to teach moral lessons. Lock him up, throw away the key. 50 to 60 years inside is a pretty good lesson in my opinion.

Comment

this i can agree with.
            Well I certainly agree with your statement that you'd rather be put to death than spend the rest of your life in prison. For the most part I'm for shorter (but more boot camp like) sentences. Something certainly needs to be done to reduce the 2 million people the US has caged up. And the death penalty is so seldom used in this country, it's hardly worth the argument. I'd be just fine with this douche doing forced labor for the rest of his days. But he'll most likely be kicking his feet up in some Protective Custody joint with the child molesters and rapists after he does a short stint at the funny farm.

Comment

It's just comical to me that human beings think we're in a position to teach moral lessons. Lock him up, throw away the key. 50 to 60 years inside is a pretty good lesson in my opinion.
              he'll become a star...he'll write a book...the press would want to interview him...the families of the victims will suffer every time his name is mention...and the victims will still be dead...and he'll still be breathing life...

Comment

and killing him will teach kids what? that murder is wrong....unless the state does it.

come on man.
                It's all about fear, man. The more fear you put into people's minds about certain laws, the least likely they will break them. Many people would rather rot in a prison cell for for 25+ years than choosing the death penalty. The fear of thinking that you killing someone else will result of getting yourself killed in the process as a punishment will definitely strike more fear in your mind from doing it.

Comment

The public defender has the worst job on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
                    what kind of case can the public defender have...?

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
                      his family will find the money for a lawyer.

Comment

Working...
                      X