No announcement yet.

**Official WWE RAW is War 1000th Episode Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH!

I forgot, Farooq didn't even do The Dominator because the red head guy doesn't know how to fall in place..

Comment

yeah that was lame x1000

Raw is lame.. ffs

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Well what in the ****ing ****

No stone cold???

Sure it was cool seeing The Rock, Awesome seeing APA, Trish Lita :wank::wank: DX, Brothers of Destruction, kind of upset they paired mick Foley with that big ******, seeing DDP was awesome Lita again :wank::wank: but seriously what in the ****??
        Yea no Stone cold kind of ruined the whole thing for me. I read in the morning that the reason he didn't show up was because he just recently had knee surgery and didn't want to limp down the ramp. Bad timing.

Comment

Not bad, I was expecting better tbh. It did have its moments.

Stephanie still looks good :wank:

LOL @ The Rock calling Daniel Bryan a homeless lumberjack

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
            Yea no Stone cold kind of ruined the whole thing for me. I read in the morning that the reason he didn't show up was because he just recently had knee surgery and didn't want to limp down the ramp. Bad timing.
            There was at least 15 times where I thought, Stone Cold should come out and beat the **** out of everything.... It never happened :'(

During the DudeLove dance guy, I thought it would awesome if Stone Cold came out and beat the **** out of them both...NOPE

When the Miz entered the ring...NOPE

During the Wedding when the Daniel Bryan was saying No No No, Austin could have came out and said What? What? What? Nope didn't happen

When Vince was announcing the GM, Glass Shatters!!! NOPE

When the red head guy called out any legend, Glass Shatters!!! NOPE

When Lita asked for Protection....NOPE

When HHH called out Lesnar and there was that huge delay.......NOPE

When the Brothers of Destruction did their fireworks pose thing, the Two Man Power Trip Austin & HHH could have came out and beat them up...NOPE

Sometime backstage The Rock could have just bumped into Austin and said a friendly "hello" like last year...NOPE

When CMPunk was beating up The Rock, Austin could have saved the day...NOPE

When CMpunk was leaving and he was walking so slow, Austin could have came out of the crowd and beat him up....NOPE

Disappointing.

Comment

Jesus that was fcking depressing am i that old now,all those dudes looked old as fck and whats up with the new wwe crop it is absolutely horrible Shamus and Cm Punk who the fck are they,anyway that was awful.

Comment

Shamus is the GOAT.

Comment

I'm a big fan of the old school ****, having grown up from 1990 watching wrestling and witnessing the "Attitude Era" unfold live every Monday night, but that **** was lame as hell. The Undertaker looks like a jackass with a mowhawk, the DX reunion was completely predictable and stupid, and seeing all the legends in geriatric form just made me realize how ****ing old I am.

Piss on that show. Wrestling has been dead since Vince killed the competition.

Comment

Lita is back? sweet. any pics, vids?

Comment

Seems most wrestlers now are bulked up steroid freaks with no personality whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                      X