No announcement yet.

Massive Shooting at TDKR premiere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    Guns need to be legal so people have some kind of protection against dangerous people like these.

If you make guns illegal, that leaves all the criminals armed and everybody else unarmed. I have a gun so I can protect myself. A constitutional government shouldn't be telling its people they don't have the right to defend themselves
    They are unarmed anyway, their guns are at home.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
      Doesn't surprise me that the only ones arguing gun control are the ball less brittish sheep who let the queen bend them over and take their rights.

This a tragedy that has nothing to do with individual gun rights. Sadly there will always be sick individuals that no amount of gun control will stop them from commiting these attacks on innocent people.
      Ball less? Check out your murder rate compared to the UK. Dumb ****ing yanks.

Comment

Guns should only be allowed for in home defense. It should be illegal to carry them on the streets. 25 to life mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          Guns need to be legal so people have some kind of protection against dangerous people like these.

If you make guns illegal, that leaves all the criminals armed and everybody else unarmed. I have a gun so I can protect myself. A constitutional government shouldn't be telling its people they don't have the right to defend themselves
          couldn't of said it better myself...well said!

Comment

where the hell was batman at when all these is happenin???!

on a serious note... wth is goin on with the world?????!
            Last edited by KING MEAT; 07-20-2012, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Guns should only be allowed for in home defense. It should be illegal to carry them on the streets. 25 to life mandatory.
              I'd go the other way and make it legal. Too many guns and only criminals carrying them on the street is bad. Give the criminals something to fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Ball less? Check out your murder rate compared to the UK. Dumb ****ing yanks.
                Lol, the truth hurts doesn't it.

What was your murder rate before your ******ed gun ban?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  Lol, the truth hurts doesn't it.

What was your murder rate before your ******ed gun ban?
                  You're proud your murder rate is 4 times higher? Whatever gene pool you came from needs exterminating.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    I'd go the other way and make it legal. Too many guns and only criminals carrying them on the street is bad. Give the criminals something to fear.
                    Not me. An across the board 25-to life for being caught roaming the streets with heat takes care of that.

What you propose is wild west type $h!t. Besides that's basically what the law is right now. Get a license, hit the street with heat. Then we get wayward jacka$$es like GZ gunning down unarmed people because of how they look & getting away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Not me. An across the board 25-to life for being caught roaming the streets with heat takes care of that.

What you propose is wild west type $h!t. Besides that's basically what the law is right now. Get a license, hit the street with heat. Then we get wayward jacka$$es like GZ gunning down unarmed people because of how they look & getting away with it.
                      It's so easy to get a gun out West. Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, some of the easiest states to get a gun.

Comment

Working...
                      X