No announcement yet.

Massive Shooting at TDKR premiere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by very rich man View Post
    apparently this guy james homles is a giant troll on a site known as "9gag" he posted this earlier.

clearly an attention whore. Man fuck this guy.
    wtf!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by -jose-; 07-20-2012, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by very rich man View Post
      apparently this guy james homles is a giant troll on a site known as "9gag" he posted this earlier.

clearly an attention whore. Man fuck this guy.
      Damn!

Edit : WTF? the image changed to some korean pop chicks.

Comment

That 9gag thing is 4chan trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          A lot of massacres like this are committed by people with LEGAL guns. Your homes may be safer but you sure aren't on the streets.
          I won't argue with you on that it does happen but compare that number to the lives lost every day to illegal guns...
          its very sad what just happen but this has nothing to do with owning and/or carrying a legal firearm...

Comment

Terrible, when will people learn that guns should not be available to random folk.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I won't argue with you on that it does happen but compare that number to the lives lost every day to illegal guns...
              its very sad what just happen but this has nothing to do with owning and/or carrying a legal firearm...
              There's are as many firearms in the US as people, yet a lunatic get a hold of several guns and shoots up a theater while it seems like of the hundreds of people there, nobody had a gun

Njce

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                That's what happens when you make guns legal. How many more shootings do you need until Americans learn that it's a bad idea?!
                Guns need to be legal so people have some kind of protection against dangerous people like these.

If you make guns illegal, that leaves all the criminals armed and everybody else unarmed. I have a gun so I can protect myself. A constitutional government shouldn't be telling its people they don't have the right to defend themselves

I bet they didn't have bomb licenses either but that didn't stop them from having explosives.

They're not british spies so they don't have licenses to kill, but that didn't stop them anyway.

What makes you think Stricter Gun laws would have had any effect on this situation in any way?
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-20-2012, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  There's are as many firearms in the US as people, yet a lunatic get a hold of several guns and shoots up a theater while it seems like of the hundreds of people there, nobody had a gun

Njce
                  Criminals have got it easy in America, it's so easy to get a gun and just attack innocent people on the street all their guns are at home. But somehow that makes them feel safe. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    Terrible, when will people learn that guns should not be available to random folk.
                    Sadly, it's our right in the US

You never know when a Maniac will walk into a theater and start shooting th place up! We gotta protect ourself in those kind of situations! If not for our right to hold guns, who would have taken him out?

Ohhh wait

Comment

Doesn't surprise me that the only ones arguing gun control are the ball less brittish sheep who let the queen bend them over and take their rights.

This a tragedy that has nothing to do with individual gun rights. Sadly there will always be sick individuals that no amount of gun control will stop them from commiting these attacks on innocent people.

Comment

Working...
                      X