No announcement yet.

Massive Shooting at TDKR premiere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
    doesnt matter man, hes got a point, u take a baby to a theather your an idiot.
    actually if you can't spell theatre you're more of an idiot.

Comment

• idk why ppl even bother arguing with these brainwashed american gun nuts. to them its normal to have guns and its not human nature to think for yourself so they will never change their opinion.

bottom line is the more ppl who have guns the more dangerous it gets, simple as that. the best thing would be to make it as hard as possible for ppl to get them and there wouldnt be as much of a need to protect yourself.

having a gun is just a false sence of security anyways. ppl will keep dying because theres too many guns on the streets and americans will keep calling for more guns on the streets to protect themselves from all the guns on the streets.

but if the solution to a problem makes the problem even bigger it isnt much of a solution imo.

Comment

• A baby's ears are very sensitive...so to bring a newborn or a several month old baby to a very loud theater with booming surround sound speakers is a stupid, selfish thing to do. You couldn't wait to watch the movie? The coward in the video, Jamie Rohrs, said "we have to go out. We have to do things." It's called making sacrifices. If you can't find a babysitter, you don't drag your kids along because "you have to" see Batman at midnight. Not only that...after **** hits the fan. You put your baby on the floor under the seats because he's crying, and you were scared he would draw the shooter's atttention to you? That's one selfish coward.

Comment

• Sad situation RIP to the victims and my condolences to their families.

The amount of times you leave your house and say back in a bit to your parents only to never return is sad, that really break my heart. This guy needs to be put down like a dog.

I'm hearing reports that his rifle jammed and this prevented further casualties. Does Colorado have the death penalty?

Comment

• Just checked and yes it does have capital punishment. Guy should be tortured to death.

Comment

• Cant believe people are still arguing about whether its ok or not to bring a baby to the cinema.

Its not really relevant at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Rowdy teenager? Half the audience were kids, rowdy teenagers are at fair grounds i guess they shouldn't take their kids their either. You're being a complete ****** trying to say parents did something wrong by taking a child to the cinema. The cinema is one of the last places you would think gormless idiots looking for trouble would hang out.
                They did something wrong but it has nothing to do with the shootout.

Comment

• Few Journalists of Fox news were debating whether James Holmes should get the death penalty or Insanity defense/plea. I bet that if he was a black or Latino male that debate would have been thrown out of the window. They'd be singing one tune(Death penalty) instead of two.
                  Last edited by Carpe Diem; 07-22-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Cant believe people are still arguing about whether its ok or not to bring a baby to the cinema.

Its not really relevant at all.
                    I hope some one reads this because it makes sense.
                    Last edited by TBear; 07-22-2012, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      ^^^ you're arguing with an absolute mongoloid, bro. might as well ignore him.
                      This b1tch is in love with me, b1tch has been stalking me all over this forum. Sorry to break you little crush but I don't swing that way.

I'm not putting the blame on anyone but the shooter himself. But as you can see by his actions, someone who takes a baby to a midnight release of a movie is nothing but a selfish bastard who doesn't give a **** about anyone but himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X