No announcement yet.

Pippen > Kobe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
    If Rose stays healthy, I think he will be better than Pippen.
    you said it...if......

Comment

I wouldn't say that...Pippen was def. a great player, but Kobe is so amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        He wouldn't in my draft. I don't even think it's close between the two.
        you're from cali. your opinion doesn't count on this matter.

Comment

I realize there is a lot of LA and Kobe stans on here. 5 star thread. Wish more of these LA groupies would come up with better debate to keep this thread going.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
            I realize there is a lot of LA and Kobe stans on here. 5 star thread. Wish more of these LA groupies would come up with better debate to keep this thread going.
            just because pippen was better than jordan.....doesn't automatically mean he's better than kobe. ya dig? now stick to hockey, canuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
              just because pippen was better than jordan.....doesn't automatically mean he's better than kobe. ya dig? now stick to hockey, canuck.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                Yesterday I did a marathon of Bulls playoff games from the 90's and I forgot how good Pippen really was.

He was so cool and calculated rarely making a mistake. He chould have been a scoring leader if he wanted to but he was smart enough to know what the Bulls really needed in order to win and he did it.

So after watching some of those games and seeing how easily Pippen would score whenever he wanted to, I looked up some Pippen vs Kobe games in the late 90's (when Pippen was with Houston). And what do you know, Pippen schooled Kobe almost every time they met. Defensively and offensively. It wasn't even a contest.

So before ppl ever think of comparing Kobe to great players like Jordan and Lebron, they better slap themselves to get their senses. Kobe isn't even on Pippen's level.
                So before ppl ever think of comparing Kobe to great players like Jordan and Lebron, and thats when i stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
                  patrick must've just seen the khan-garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    So before ppl ever think of comparing Kobe to great players like Jordan and Lebron, and thats when i stopped.

you practically read the whole damn thing

that's Kswiss for you...he tries to hide his agenda but eventually, Lebron's name pops up

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                      patrick must've just seen the khan-garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X