No announcement yet.

Dream Team vs 2012 Olympic Team.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Team vs 2012 Olympic Team.

I really don't care, because it's a fantasy pick. But pick one. Or don't.

Dream Team
    82.86%
    2012 Olympic team
    11.43%
    Suck my balls Pea
    2.86%
    If grandmamy had a pecker, she'd be your grandpappy
    2.86%

The poll is expired.

Dream Team.

Check this article out.

http://espn.go.com/olympics/summer/2...-double-digits

Comment

So all got is limey soccer green toof in here?

Americans are a bunch of f@gmoes.

Comment

Dream Team kills them. Different caliber of players.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          So all got is limey soccer green toof in here?

Americans are a bunch of f@gmoes.

Comment

the original dream team is not untouchable irregardless of popular opinion. I hate it when people glorify certain teams, players, boxers as if they were unbeatable.

If todays nba could put all of its great players who are injured in today's dream team, it could absolutely crush the original dream team. Add drose, dhoward, dwade, &/or bosh it can more than handle its own.

Original Dream team had defensive liabilities in a washed up bad back bird, hiv infested washed up magic, john stockton, chris mullin & charles barkley. Original Dream team could be beat by the full potential of todays stars. EASILY.

Not to mention the original dream team's utterly inferior international competition hence the reason for their ridiculous avg margin of victory. The world has caught up big time.

Even if you give the full potential of isiah thomas to the original dream team, i would put my money on the full potential of today's stars.

Comment

Dream Team by 10-15pts

Comment

Dream Team by a country or city mile depending on where you live.

Comment

If the team had Dwade, Bosh, Dwightmare and Rose they would beat the original Dream Team no second thoughts about it.

Comment

Original dream team ... those that say the Dream Team was old or "washed up" are just plain dumb, Bird was there bc of name, i'll give you that but ... Ewing, Robinson, Malone and Barkley were all in their prime and would dominate in the paint against the current team, plus don't forget ... PRIME JORDAN ... nuff said

Comment

Working...
                    X