No announcement yet.

Robocop 2013 first viral clip

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Robocop 2013 first viral clip

While i was a big fan off the first im still looking foward to this remake.Hopefully it wont end up like Robocop 3 just a god awful movie

Comment

You know, I just think this going to be kinda like Iron Man, but with different lipstick. I liked Iron Man, but would probably not watch this. The original Robocop was VERY violent. Hard R. Have a feeling this will be a PG-13.

Comment

Robo Cop 1 & 2 are bonified atg in my book. Hope the remake does it justice. The ED is huge in this 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Robo Cop 1 & 2 are bonified atg in my book. Hope the remake does it justice. The ED is huge in this 1!
          I always liked 2 aswell never really got why it had so many bad reviews 3 was just a steaming pile off ****

Comment

Finally something different that doesn't have to do with superheros or special mutant powers...just a half human half robot with big guns cleaning up a city...
            I'm In!
            one of my all time favorite movie as a kid...

Comment

Lot off big names invovled Hugh Laurie,Gary Oldman,Samuel L Jackson and Joel Kinnaman supposedly a good actor as Murphy

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                I always liked 2 aswell never really got why it had so many bad reviews 3 was just a steaming pile off ****
                I thought Robo Cop 2 was awesome. A drug dealing maniac Robo Cop 2 that's twice the size as the original with more firepower, what's not to love??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I thought Robo Cop 2 was awesome. A drug dealing maniac Robo Cop 2 that's twice the size as the original with more firepower, what's not to love??
                  I was such a fan of Robocop 2 when I was a kid. When my dad got that movie on laserdisc I would play it every freaking day.

I don't know how they're going to top the original though. I wonder what Paul Verhoeven movie they're remaking next. Starship Troopers perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                    I was such a fan of Robocop 2 when I was a kid. When my dad got that movie on laserdisc I would play it every freaking day.

I don't know how they're going to top the original though. I wonder what Paul Verhoeven movie they're remaking next. Starship Troopers perhaps?
                    I don't know how they'll remake starship troopers better than the original. To this day the special effects of that movie are on par with current cg.

Comment

Working...
                    X