Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can people **** on Obama and this guy was elected 2 damn times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama promised a lot of things to get elected, he's come nowhere close to accomplishing any of it. For example, one of the things he had championed to minorities (mostly the hispanic community) was immigration reform. He's waited until almost the end of his office to do anything about it, conveniently enough he'll probably ride on that for his re-election campaign. But it was nowhere close to the reform that he had promised. He's been a failure.

He was voted in to fix a lot of the national problems, he hasn't come close. In fact, he's made things worst.

I was not a big fan of Bush, but if I had to vote between the two today I would definitely vote for Bush.

Comment

I'm pretty sure before Obama took office he said "Don't expect me to fix in 4 years, what's been broken for 8".

And what do people do?? Expect him to fix in 4 years what's been broken for 8 lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
        what has he done so bad?
        many empty promises...

Comment

Obama has done nothing and I'm a democrat. It has been 4 years of promises but no results

What's even worse is that you got an even worse candidate on the republican side. This will be my first time voting and I'm not sure who I'm voting for but it won't be Romney

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            What exactly was Bush supposed to "reap" from Clinton?
            I dont mean reap in a good sense. People like to take the stance that obama just inhereted bush' mess, yet this logic should also apply to bush. Just pointing out the logical break in the sake of political bias.

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            What Clinton did?

Things were good when Clinton was in. From what I remember, people wanted him to do 12 years straight, but of course he could only do 8.
            Clintons 'success' was a product of circumstance. Lettuce not forget, the market was already showing growth before he even got into office, something like 8 quarters or so iirc. Into te picture comes the dot com boom, and businesses exploded. All of this thanks to the capatalistic market, not clinton. A dog could have been in the office and the same outcome would have happened. To clintons credit, he did raise taxes when people had money. Its one thing to raise taxes when people have money, its quite another to raise them when people dont have money, thats just stupid. At the same time, to clintons discredit, he made legislation changes the things such as the cra, helping the market bubble build up through faulty loans and such.

But ya, the bulk of clintons success is merely because of the dot com boom, something in which he had no hand in. Millions of jobs were created, millions of dollars were flying around.
            Last edited by ~AK49~; 07-07-2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure before Obama took office he said "Don't expect me to fix in 4 years, what's been broken for 8".

And what do people do?? Expect him to fix in 4 years what's been broken for 8 lol
              That's the biggest BS I've ever heard

Comment

That must be why he increased troops in afghanistan, when he declared he would immediately pull out. And lettuce not forget libya either.

All in all, lol at believing a politicans words. You want to know when a politican is telling a lie?

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  That must be why he increased troops in afghanistan, when he declared he would immediately pull out. And lettuce not forget libya either.

All in all, lol at believing a politicans words. You want to know when a politican is telling a lie?
                  lol, he said lettuce...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                    how can he pass anything when Democrats dont even have majority over the damn Senate
                    Lol apparently I skipped over this a bit quickly. Dems do have a majority in the Senate, have so for the last 5 1/2 years.

Fun little fact for you. After 6 years of Bush the unemployment was 4 1/2 % and the National Debt was 8 1/2 trillion. Then Dems took over the House and Senate.

You can't excuse Obama for not getting anything done because Repubs recently took over the House (and have a pile of Bills sitting over at the Senate that Harry Reid refuses to even debate) while giving Bush 100% of the blame for his inability to avert the Recession.

Comment

i just want obama to get re elected again to see racist white people lose it again.

Anybody who get elected to the white house will always play the status quo. Democrats & republicans are on the same team.

Obama didnt do what he says he was gonna do? whaaaaat? SHOCKER!!!!! How many presidents do everything they say they were gonna do when they were campaigning?

NONE.

Why? because he's not a dictator & this is a democracy which mean bureaucratic political red tape & having to deal with the different branches of government.

Americans want swift resolutions minus the above said things? Go live in a communist state. ohhhh but we americans hate communism.

STFU enjoy america americans.

Comment

Working...
                      X