• Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 each. Singles.

Comment

ya'll actually watch tennis?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        Looks like that's it. Serena 2 breaks up and serving for the match.
        wait, she's losing?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          how many wimbledon titles is that for her now? how many for the sisters combined?
          5 each I think

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
            i have been watching women's tennis since martina navratilova was doing her thing.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
              Boxing and Tennis.

Only sports I waste me time on.

Comment

It really helps in womens tennis if you have arms like Alistair Overreem

Comment

It really helps in womens tennis if you have arms like Alistair Overreem
                  One of the reasons I used to love the women's game was that they retained the finer touch for longer - after the men's became all about power. The Williams changed all that and it's just a watered down version of the men's now, with robotic muscle tennis. You go from the beautiful play of Hingis to the screaming walloping of the W sisters and Sharapova et al. Not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                    One of the reasons I used to love the women's game was that they retained the finer touch for longer - after the men's became all about power. The Williams changed all that and it's just a watered down version of the men's now, with robotic muscle tennis. You go from the beautiful play of Hingis to the screaming walloping of the W sisters and Sharapova et al. Not the same.
                    Yeah I always preferred the womens game for the long rallies instead of ace after ace but there are still skillful players out there. Here's hoping Federer beats Murray tomorrow. I can stand that rat faced f**k!!!

Comment

Yeah I always preferred the womens game for the long rallies instead of ace after ace but there are still skillful players out there. Here's hoping Federer beats Murray tomorrow. I can stand that rat faced f**k!!!
                      Never liked Murray meself either. These underpants that I'm taking off right now have more charisma than that scotch ****.
                      Having said that, I love seeing Federer lose. I can take some comfort in knowing that I'll get to see one of them lose tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X