Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

android sucks dick

Comment

I have both the iPhone 4S with Verizon and the Galaxy Note with At&t and I'm sometimes embarassed to pull my iPhone out because all the little gay blondes and Justin Biebers in the mall have one.

Plus my Note does waaaayyyy more then my iPhone. Videos are better , web is 20 times better with large screen and flash support and my Android is customized to my likeing where with my iPhone I'm stuck with the old app tray.

Comment

I'm starting to think its no coincidence that the guys with iPhones usually don't know **** about phones.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
            I'm starting to think its no coincidence that the guys with iPhones usually don't know **** about phones.
            Iphone guys usually don't know crap about technology. And neither do the girls. All they're worried about is their image and the ability to own a smartphone that doesn't actually require you to know what the fuk you're doing when it comes to technology.

Not too long ago Blackberry's and Palm Pre's were smart phones for the business people. They were usually carried around by people who knew how to take advantage of them. Then the iphone came out and made such a dummied down iphone these idiots actually thought it was the best phone ever made, yet don't have the slightest idea how dummied down it really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
              I have both the iPhone 4S with Verizon and the Galaxy Note with At&t and I'm sometimes embarassed to pull my iPhone out because all the little gay blondes and Justin Biebers in the mall have one.

Plus my Note does waaaayyyy more then my iPhone. Videos are better , web is 20 times better with large screen and flash support and my Android is customized to my likeing where with my iPhone I'm stuck with the old app tray.
              I hear this won't be the case with Jelly Bean.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Marroqui View Post
                I hear this won't be the case with Jelly Bean.
                Yea Jelly Bean won't have flash. Adobe said ICS was the last version to get Flash. But there are developers and browsers that have flash built into them so it's really not that big of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                  Yea Jelly Bean won't have flash. Adobe said ICS was the last version to get Flash. But there are developers and browsers that have flash built into them so it's really not that big of a deal.
                  Ahh I see, makes sense.

Do you know of any app to use to stream sports matches?

Comment

Steve Jobs can ride a Swgway if he wants because he is a God in the techonomology field, you aren't. You are just an envious fat kid...
                    Iphone guys usually don't know crap about technology. And neither do the girls. All they're worried about is their image and the ability to own a smartphone that doesn't actually require you to know what the fuk you're doing when it comes to technology.

Not too long ago Blackberry's and Palm Pre's were smart phones for the business people. They were usually carried around by people who knew how to take advantage of them. Then the iphone came out and made such a dummied down iphone these idiots actually thought it was the best phone ever made, yet don't have the slightest idea how dummied down it really is.
                    I see why you are so butthurt, you tried to fit in once by buying a iPhone. You tried walking down the street with a snow cap on and spontaneously started dancing to try to seem cool and hip. It didn't work because you are an uncoordinated dork who watches too much anime. I understand why you feel the need to hate on the greatest phone company to ever exist, it all makes sense now...

Give me a hug you arrogant fan boy you... \o/

Comment

iPhone all day this guy Androidjism is like a obsessed jilted ex girlfriend he can't get apple's **** out his mouth it's all he talks about.

Comment

Working...
                      X