No announcement yet.

Android smartphones hijacked for illegal botnet, researchers say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
    This fits you and all the dummied down people that need iphones.

Is your IQ so low that you need pictures to make an argument? Try harder simple Jack..

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Is your IQ so low that you need pictures to make an argument? Try harder simple Jack..
      I would try debating you, but you yourself have admitted to not knowing jack about phones including the difference between RAM and ROM and one of your reasons for iPhone being better than Android was "it just works...okay"

So congratulations on being EXACTLY the dummied down, non tech savy person Apple targets. After all the iPhone "just works okay" that is at least if "you're holding it right"

Comment

i have the 4S and dont really have any problems with it...it does it's job i guess but i can't help but check these samsung phones out

my buddy has the galaxy and man, i gotta admit...its a pretty dope phone

i like the larger screen and the front cam is better as well...i've been a loyal iphone patron for about 3 years now and unless the i5 is the super ****, i think im gonna get a galaxy when my contract runs out

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
          I would try debating you, but you yourself have admitted to not knowing jack about phones including the difference between RAM and ROM and one of your reasons for iPhone being better than Android was "it just works...okay"

So congratulations on being EXACTLY the dummied down, non tech savy person Apple targets. After all the iPhone "just works okay" that is at least if "you're holding it right"

There you go again, you can't compile thoughts in your brain to form an argument so you get other people's memes to do it for you. You sir...are a sheep. I bet if the CEO of Google told you to jump you would say "Shut up and take my money!....how high?" You have no argument you are just a sheep.
          Sure I don't know much about the gadgets and techamonologies that go into a phone, so what, you admitted to being a pimply assed virgin who rides a Segway and is a fan of the GAYEST set of villains in Dragon Ball Z, the Androids. No I take that back, they are the GAYEST set of villains in all of DragonBall/Z/GT. They are worse then the Para Para Brothers...That's right you are worse then this--->

The late and all time great Steve Jobs made the greatest phone on the planet and you can't handle it because you ride a Segway. You have never even been on the news nerd..

Comment

^^^

LMFAO@ grown ass man talking about Dragon Ball Z villains...ARGUING about cell phones AAAAAAND calling other people nerds

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i have the 4S and dont really have any problems with it...it does it's job i guess but i can't help but check these samsung phones out

my buddy has the galaxy and man, i gotta admit...its a pretty dope phone

i like the larger screen and the front cam is better as well...i've been a loyal iphone patron for about 3 years now and unless the i5 is the super ****, i think im gonna get a galaxy when my contract runs out
              check this thread out if u haven't already. a lil quick review of the new galazy

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=556200

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                check this thread out if u haven't already. a lil quick review of the new galazy

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=556200

thanks bud...great phone

Comment

There you go again, you can't compile thoughts in your brain to form an argument so you get other people's memes to do it for you. You sir...are a sheep. I bet if the CEO of Google told you to jump you would say "Shut up and take my money!....how high?" You have no argument you are just a sheep.
                  Sure I don't know much about the gadgets and techamonologies that go into a phone, so what, you admitted to being a pimply assed virgin who rides a Segway and is a fan of the GAYEST set of villains in Dragon Ball Z, the Androids. No I take that back, they are the GAYEST set of villains in all of DragonBall/Z/GT. They are worse then the Para Para Brothers...That's right you are worse then this--->

The late and all time great Steve Jobs made the greatest phone on the planet and you can't handle it because you ride a Segway. You have never even been on the news nerd..
                  a guy bring up dragon ball z villains is calling someone else a gay nerd ?? LOL !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    thanks bud...great phone
                    no problem, its definitely my next phone

Comment

sorry but I have never watched an episode of Dragon Ball Z or "para para brothers" so I have no idea what your references mean

you post consisted of "GAYEST" "DRAGON BALL Z" "PARA PARA BROTHERS"

It's time to evaluate your life and maybe grow up a little bit. Cartoons are for kids as in less than 13 year old kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X