Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every man should have at least one son.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    I agree Obama mah homie. Me and Mrs. Chief was talkin bout that today, and she was like "You really want a Son dont you?" And I told her at this point in my life, I just want a health normal son/ or daughter. The gender doesnt even matter to me anymore. I told her "Hell Yea, at one point, when I was younger, I wanted a Son." But now as I am older; I just want a healthy, normal baby to teach everything I know, and to love like there is no tomorrow.
    I always wanted a daughter first. I had older sister's they are naturally more carrying and intuitive. Having a daughter is the best thing you can give your son. He has another mommy figure. some one who is gonna make sure he's ok and help keep him in the house in order. So I hope you get the daughter then the son.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
      I always wanted a daughter first. I had older sister's they are naturally more carrying and intuitive. Having a daughter is the best thing you can give your son. He has another mommy figure. some one who is gonna make sure he's ok and help keep him in the house in order. So I hope you get the daughter then the son.
      You know what Obama mah homie. I never looked at it from that aspect. Me and Mrs. Chief think the 1st one will indeed be a girl(she's already got a name, and she aint even conceived yet ). I got all brothers no sisters, but it seems that all my brothers are having girls(with the exception of the oldest[Im the 2nd oldest]). So IDK Obama mah Ace, me and Mrs. Chief just feel like when we are with child it will be a she; ready to run me in the ground as I'll spoil rotten her like I do her Mama.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
        Its good as hell to have you back bruh. You've been missed round here mah homie. I'm glad you made it back on here with us.

Comment

When Allah blesses me with a family, if I have a male child, I will name him Hasim Rahman.

Comment

I've always wanted to have atleast 1 son & daughter.

I'd love to be a father.

Edit : My 1000th post

Comment

Congrats on 1k bro.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                Congrats on 1k bro.
                Thanks man.

Comment

If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a son ain't one.

Comment

I would, but that would require finding a girl in a foreign country for me to father it on nah mean.

Comment

I got a son and 4 daughters but it does't make me different from those who chose to be single forever. It's a choice. Whatever makes you happy.

Comment

Working...
                      X