Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every man should have at least one son.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a 10yr daughter, 5 year old son and a newborn daughter on the way....It's funny everytime I think alright I'm in the clear and my wife can go back to work fulltime out comes another.I guess I need better aim ;0

Comment

When I'm ready to get some, I don't really care if I have boys or girls.

...dogs, that is. I'm wayyyy to busy to take care of a human being.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
        I have a six year old daughter and a one year old son and a Springfield 40 cal for whoever f@cks with either of them.
        i feel ya......

Comment

Not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            everything I have my son has...like you said is like starting life all over again...

this is how me and my 3yr. old roll...
            Even though I wear hats now, just like those you pictured, i'm not gonna wear them forever. Especially when i'm gonna have some one looking up to me. I'm not judging you though, and there is nothing wrong with a baseball cap for stylistic purposes. Just saying when I do have a son or daughter i'd like to be a better example for them. Dress more professionally, etc. But again, i'm not knocking you, that's my style as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Not interested.
              Would you have a baby with one of these big butt, big tittied Hoodrats from Washington Heights?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Even though I wear hats now, just like those you pictured, i'm not gonna wear them forever. Especially when i'm gonna have some one looking up to me. I'm not judging you though, and there is nothing wrong with a baseball cap for stylistic purposes. Just saying when I do have a son or daughter i'd like to be a better example for them. Dress more professionally, etc. But again, i'm not knocking you, that's my style as well.
                I hear what you saying but you could wear the most expensive suit or a baseball cap and be a good example...my son is 3 but also have a daughter that's 13 I've been in the kid game for thirteen years...respect your point of view though!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  It's a silly picture since this is a dude forum but maybe it's the only picture he has. Or since it's boxing and a lot of people that follow the sport like to be in shape, he felt like showing off.
                  The only picture he has? People who take pictures like the one in his avatar have HUNDREDS of pictures of themselves, chief.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
                    It's such a reward. To raise someone who is completely half of all you. You have live until you have had a child.
                    I agree Obama mah homie. Me and Mrs. Chief was talkin bout that today, and she was like "You really want a Son dont you?" And I told her at this point in my life, I just want a health normal son/ or daughter. The gender doesnt even matter to me anymore. I told her "Hell Yea, at one point, when I was younger, I wanted a Son." But now as I am older; I just want a healthy, normal baby to teach everything I know, and to love like there is no tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Would you have a baby with one of these big butt, big tittied Hoodrats from Washington Heights?
                      No.

Don't want a baby at all.

But I do like the Heights when its hot out. Hot weather + Heights + Dominican Brauds = :wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X