No announcement yet.

Need help asking out this SUPER hot girl at work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Excuse me, miss. My penis just died. Do you mind if I bury it in your ass?

Comment

i knew i should have expected this ****.

Comment

Well if you had my looks it would be easy to make her yours!!If you dont have the looks no one liners ot corny jokes will help you homie.

Comment

Just be genuine. Ask what she does to have fun, talk about it, and then maybe ask her if she'd be up for having a drink sometime.

Using a pick up line on a girl at work is not a good way to impress this girl. You can get away with it at clubs because it's loud and people are drinking. But in a work environment she'll just think you're weird.

Be yourself, but a diamond version of yourself. Focus on looking sharp, groom yourself, and just be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER® View Post
            Well if you had my looks it would be easy to make her yours!!If you dont have the looks no one liners ot corny jokes will help you homie.
            False.....

Comment

Just say hello and smile at her, then ask her if she wants to go out for a coffee.

Comment

Before you ask her out try to build up a little rapport i.e. be nice, flirt, talk to her about current events or your job, etc., etc. If she digs you, she'll smile and laugh at your (dumb) jokes and you'll get that vibe. Ask her out then...

Comment

if you can make a girl laugh, you're one step closer to blasting her full of pleasure.. try to create a little "relationship" to her, where you small talk, make her laugh. without being too corny, then one day, start icing her a bit.. dont give her too much attention and then perhaps even ignore her for a bit.. then suddenly she'll come to realize she thinks something's missing and that she misses your company & YOU.. that's when you pull out the stallion, put on your super shiny armor and ride toward the sunset

Comment

just talk to her

That's it. If you can't talk to a girl then getting some is pretty much out of your league.

Talk to her, get her number, talk to her some more. Invite her somewhere- somewhere with your friends or a lot of people is a good first date.

Then the second time you ask her out somewhere you can be alone, and if she agrees, you got the green light.

That's my procedure. 3rd date is usually my place- if it didn't happen on the second or first already.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-28-2012, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Forget about saturday & take it slow. Start with complimenting anything about her that stands out IYO. If not start with her eyes & smile.

Comment

Working...
                      X