Looking to Purchase 24 Hour Fitness Membership

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Looking to Purchase 24 Hour Fitness Membership

Hey guys,

I need help finding a good deal on a 24hr fitness membership.

it needs to be to a "Super Sport" club, though... Can anyone help me out?

Long story short, there is a 24hr Super Sport right next to my new job... Would be great, but they're asking for $60/mo. that's too much

I don't know too much about gyms, but from the prices i've heard here in NY, $60 sounds like a bargain. I'm not too sure though, but it doesn't sound like too much.

Comment

i pay 45 a month, working nights suck though i have to force myself to workout when i get out at 7 in the morning.

Comment

What Kev said. $60 per month is about average for just a gym.

In Toronto it's going to cost at minimum six hundred per year but they want you to pay up front (so they can get access to your bank account) try to find a sales guy greedy enough to swing a side deal whereby you pay him cash, he lets you in for free. The whole industry is corrupt so you will be able to find a hook-up if you've got the gift of gab.

Comment

Not sure about the general rates in LA, but $60 is overpriced from the prices I've seen.

$40 a month is what you should be searching for. Golds Gym, Worlds Gym, Anytime Fitness... Planet Fitness is pretty much for females, but it's $20 a month and it has enough weights to get the job done.

Hours vary from gym to gym... You might want to do a search.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            What Kev said. $60 per month is about average for just a gym.

In Toronto it's going to cost at minimum six hundred per year but they want you to pay up front (so they can get access to your bank account) try to find a sales guy greedy enough to swing a side deal whereby you pay him cash, he lets you in for free. The whole industry is corrupt so you will be able to find a hook-up if you've got the gift of gab.
            The one near me is charging 67 quid a month, and that's a special deal. Sod that.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
              The one near me is charging 67 quid a month, and that's a special deal. Sod that.
              yeah man, that ain't no joke. i advise all my clients to pay monthly for training because it's such a scam. mostly the just pay me in cash and i get them in for free though. lol

Comment

yeah man, that ain't no joke. i advise all my clients to pay monthly for training because it's such a scam. mostly the just pay me in cash and i get them in for free though. lol
                Oh yeah you're a trainer Horts. If I move to Toronto the gym is one thing I ain't paying for

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  Oh yeah you're a trainer Horts. If I move to Toronto the gym is one thing I ain't paying for
                  straight up, come on down, baby boy. you're in there like underwear! hell, even if you're just coming to visit - i got the hook, holla if ya hear me!

Comment

straight up, come on down, baby boy. you're in there like underwear! hell, even if you're just coming to visit - i got the hook, holla if ya hear me!
                    I sure will

Comment

Working...
                    X