Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to Purchase 24 Hour Fitness Membership

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

purchase it at costco they have a whole year promo.

Comment

$60 a month?

I just paid $175 for 15 months. For $60 there better be a pool and sauna in there

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        $60 a month?

I just paid $175 for 15 months. For $60 there better be a pool and sauna in there
        yeah for seven bills a year you're getting treated like champ at most gyms here. Good Life and Extreme are the biggest in Ontario and you've pools in most, saunas, towel service, juice bar, treadmills, elliptical, free weights and boxing, yoga and aerobics classes.

They actual gym ain't bad but the billing is a scam of epic proportions.

Comment

Had my LA fitness membership since hs, I pay $10/month cause they grandfathered my rate.

I threatened to leave when they tried to raise my fees, so they just kept it that way ever since.

Thats what I hate 'bout 24, they got all kinds of clubs with different facilities. Sport, super sport, Ultra sport, then they got the Magic Johnson club and ODLH club here in so cal. ****! I just wanna lift weights goddamit!

Comment

damn u guys pay lots of money for a gym. in LA 30 bucks is too expensive. i think it's 130 bucks for a yr membership at 24hrs gym at costco. LA fitness costs 25 bucks and u get to bring 2 guests in. what i learned is that membership varies at the same gym at the same location. it just depends on your negotiating skills.

Comment

I work at 24 hour fitness. Look out for the 39.99 super sport special. It comes out at least once a month i think.

Or i can give you my employee ID and you tell me how much of a discount it gives you

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                yeah for seven bills a year you're getting treated like champ at most gyms here. Good Life and Extreme are the biggest in Ontario and you've pools in most, saunas, towel service, juice bar, treadmills, elliptical, free weights and boxing, yoga and aerobics classes.

They actual gym ain't bad but the billing is a scam of epic proportions.
                I get that and I tried going to one like that because my buddy wanted to work our together

Used the pool and sauna 3X and then just lifted weights the rest of the year while paying $700

Comment

Working...
                X