No announcement yet.

Which 3 posters would you pick to help you in a fight VS 10 people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    right, yet you're afraid to tell it. you're either Flab or some scared phaggot who nobody liked anyway. otherwise why is it secret.

anyway, all that was rhetorical.
    I am what I am. To be liked, or to be hated is natural, we are all picked and chosen one way or another. A secret is only that when people care. A secret that no one cares about may as well be an empty jar that will never be filled.

Comment

ignore my previous rhetorical message.
      I did not ignore because my eyes didn't see. I am slower than you, my apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        Is Bricks actually big? Thought it was all a joke

he talks like he knows a lot about lifting weights. and i'm not talking about simply referring to doing it, i mean he talks like he's been involved with it for some time. the usual byproducts of that lifestyle are bigness, cut-ness, etc.
        in my experience most people who have extensive knowledge of weight lifting have or still lifted weights.

it's unlike boxing, where some of the most learned people on the subject may have never been in the ring (most writers, for example. not just the chumps, either.) i dont think writers know more about the sport than trainers and fighters, but i digress.

lifting weights is not necessarily going to make you the best guy to have in a four man gang fight, but lets be honest, it cant hurt the layman fighter to be outright stronger than his opponents.

if anybody here is a well trained and conditioned fighter of decent size i will pick him.

lets say a WW or larger. a flyweight is not doing anything unless he's got tons of space in a streetfight. unless one of you is 90's manny pacquiao...

i want to see men with initiative
        i want volunteers.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          he talks like he knows a lot about lifting weights. and i'm not talking about simply referring to doing it, i mean he talks like he's been involved with it for some time. the usual byproducts of that lifestyle are bigness, cut-ness, etc.
          in my experience most people who have extensive knowledge of weight lifting have or still lifted weights.

it's unlike boxing, where some of the most learned people on the subject may have never been in the ring (most writers, for example. not just the chumps, either.) i dont think writers know more about the sport than trainers and fighters, but i digress.

lifting weights is not necessarily going to make you the best guy to have in a four man gang fight, but lets be honest, it cant hurt the layman fighter to be outright stronger than his opponents.

if anybody here is a well trained and conditioned fighter of decent size i will pick him.

lets say a WW or larger. a flyweight is not doing anything unless he's got tons of space in a streetfight. unless one of you is 90's manny pacquiao...

i want to see men with initiative
          i want volunteers.
          Ah cool fair enough.

All this weight talk makes me feel the need to get down the gym. I'm the build of a Junior Welter but I'm walking around at 180lbs at the moment.

Comment

I'd pick myself, Pug, Rorymac and Anorak. I would then drive down to the toughest hood that I could find pumping some Neil Diamond out of the boxes. Pug, Rorymac and I would then begin yelling racial insults into the microphone which would then be broadcasted out of the speaker I installed in the grill. When a large circle of thugs surround the car I would say 1-2-3 lets get 'em. Pug, Rorymac and I begin to get out of the car as Anorak jumps out of the car from the back seat door. Pug, Rorymac and I would then close our doors, lock our doors and recline back to watch the fight whle passing some medicinal back and forth. When the beating is over and the thugs leave, leaving Anorak for dead we would drag him into the car and drop him at the door step of a hospital, honk the horn and drive away...........Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 06-25-2012, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              I'd pick myself, Pug, Rorymac and Anorak. I would then drive down to the toughest hood that I could find pumping some Neil Diamond out of the boxes. Pug, Rorymac and I would then begin yelling racial insults into the microphone which would then be broadcasted out of the speaker I installed in the grill. When a large circle of thugs surround the car I would say 1-2-3 lets get 'em. Pug, Rorymac and I begin to get out of the car as Anorak jumps out of the car from the back seat door. Pug, Rorymac and I would then close our doors, lock our doors and recline back to watch the fight whle passing some medicinal back and forth. When the beating is over and the thugs leave, leaving Anorak for dead we would drag him into the car and drop him at the door step of a hospital, honk the horn and drive away...........Rockin'
              as if you'd be safe in your Prius after mega-phoning racial epithets.

Comment

as if you'd be safe in your Prius after mega-phoning racial epithets.
                I dont like racial slurs but I couldn't think of any other way to get a group surrounding the car in a tough hood.

I am not racist, it was just something to tie the story together with.

I guess that I could yell 'free 40ouncers-free 40ouncers' and then when the group surrounds us throw out a 6 pack of Bud light cans, that would piss anybody off..........Rockin'

Comment

Hard to say, simply because from a purely practical standpoint the people on here you are most cool with and would have your back may not necessarily be the ones who can most competently hold their own in a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Sounds foolproof

Comment

Me and rorymac could talk our way out of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X