No announcement yet.

Which 3 posters would you pick to help you in a fight VS 10 people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
    It would be a pleasure to watch you KO ten of my assailants.
    The pleasure would be all mine Rory mah homie.

Comment

3 names only Chief, who is your best 3?

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
        My apologies but you have a cute face.

There is no suspense.

That's why I pick you, you are smart, stand behind us 3 with your gone, and we will watch them run away thinking those ******* scared of us?

Then we turn and see that gun and laugh.
        who were you before?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          who were you before?
          Not FLAB...

Comment

Wait we are forgetting the ATG Jack the Rippuh. Anyone with the mind that Jack possess is a stones throw away from a insane asylum.

Comment

I just know Sick/ is the sort of fellow who always has some sort of trick up his sleeve. He'd be a throwback to Just William.

Catskills could confuse the bollocks outta them and the rest of us would sucker punch those fools.

Comment

3 names only Chief, who is your best 3?
                Damn it ANC you makin it hard on ya potna. RWK, AKA the Mack, and Gully since you twistin mah arm mah homie, but I have to say, I'd be callin more of those that I mentioned just cause I want the story to be what legends are made of.

Comment

Not FLAB...
                  right, yet you're afraid to tell it. you're either Flab or some scared phaggot who nobody liked anyway. otherwise why is it secret.

anyway, all that was rhetorical.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Damn it ANC you makin it hard on ya potna. RWK, AKA the Mack, and Gully since you twistin mah arm mah homie, but I have to say, I'd be callin more of those that I mentioned just cause I want the story to be what legends are made of.
                    Tough choices but you know, it can't just be everyone you like or think is handy.

Imagine this okay bro.

You leave a house where you have never been before. It's a rough area where you went with your FOUR friends to meet this girl. She had a few friends over as well so it was worth the trip. Her parents get home and gets real angry and you all have to leave.

So you are forced out onto the streets, you live 40 miles away and decided to get the bus there to save on fuel because it is a recession and money is tight. Unfortunately the bus stop 30 mins before you left, which you never realised. You all get pissed and have to walk home because it is 1.30 AM.

On the way home, you walk through a lot of roads where people keep looking at you, wanting to catch your eyes. Some areas have people with Pit's barking at you, and one gun is seen on someones' waist.

Be cool you think to yourself as they get right close to you, these big mofo thugs start following you with guns in hand. Your friend tells you there are 20 of them. You then tell them to run and then you hear gun shots.

You lose 10 of them, and the slowest one of your friends gets shot. You see only one guy with a gun and as his stands above your friend to shoot in his head, but his gun jams so he throws it on the floor.

Now you have three friends that are with you. Do you run, or fight? There are no guns now, not even a knife, do you leave your friend to die or do you fight to try and save him? There are no weapons but still 10 guys. They start kicking your friend who is screaming on the floor and bleeding a lot.

You have a split second.

Comment

Tough choices but you know, it can't just be everyone you like or think is handy.

Imagine this okay bro.

You leave a house where you have never been before. It's a rough area where you went with your FOUR friends to meet this girl. She had a few friends over as well so it was worth the trip. Her parents get home and gets real angry and you all have to leave.

So you are forced out onto the streets, you live 40 miles away and decided to get the bus there to save on fuel because it is a recession and money is tight. Unfortunately the bus stop 30 mins before you left, which you never realised. You all get pissed and have to walk home because it is 1.30 AM.

On the way home, you walk through a lot of roads where people keep looking at you, wanting to catch your eyes. Some areas have people with Pit's barking at you, and one gun is seen on someones' waist.

Be cool you think to yourself as they get right close to you, these big mofo thugs start following you with guns in hand. Your friend tells you there are 20 of them. You then tell them to run and then you hear gun shots.

You lose 10 of them, and the slowest one of your friends gets shot. You see only one guy with a gun and as his stands above your friend to shoot in his head, but his gun jams so he throws it on the floor.

Now you have three friends that are with you. Do you run, or fight? There are no guns now, not even a knife, do you leave your friend to die or do you fight to try and save him? There are no weapons but still 10 guys. They start kicking your friend who is screaming on the floor and bleeding a lot.

You have a split second.
                      ignore my previous rhetorical message.

Comment

Working...
                      X