No announcement yet.

Dad Who Beat His Daughter’s Molester To Death Won’t Face Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jiggy black View Post
    Meaning the young father committed murder, he should be prosecuted. I get that he killed a filthy diddler and as stated, if it were my kid I would do the same but I would do it knowing that I would to go to court and likely to jail.

Dude shouldn't walk for a murder - even if he gets probation or sign holding outside wal-mart saying "I murdered a molester" on it.

But to just walk away? I am not sure I agree with that.
    It's not murder it's self defense and under the law he's protected. Also the classification is not murder but involuntary manslaughter.

Comment

Absolutely Shocking!!!

I agree with some American Justice.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
        Jiggy black is actually a guy possessed by the soul of the pedo guy
        Or, Timothy Horton.

Comment

Meaning the young father committed murder, he should be prosecuted. I get that he killed a filthy diddler and as stated, if it were my kid I would do the same but I would do it knowing that I would to go to court and likely to jail.

Dude shouldn't walk for a murder - even if he gets probation or sign holding outside wal-mart saying "I murdered a molester" on it.

Use of force to defend oneself and family is a natural right of man.

Poet

Comment

He walked in on someone touching his child. I would have done the exact same thing, with no remorse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              He walked in on someone touching his child. I would have done the exact same thing, with no remorse.
              Damn right. You could burn that ****er alive and it wouldn't be any less than he deserved.

Poet

Comment

as an american, i dont understand why child molesters are not given the stiffest penalty available in our country.

I look at a child molester the same as a al queda terrorist or a serial killer. They should either be locked up forever or executed.

I mean its not like a bank robber or insider trading. Child molesters will always want to molest children. Why should the sentence be lighter?

Comment

Finally justice system works. Let that be a reminder to all you sick child molesting parasites...Touch kids...you will be killed!

Comment

Teh Pope would have just relocated him.

Comment

Good to hear.

I've been following this story, too. I'm glad the father didnt face any charges.

Was defending his child from a predator.

I would've done the same thing to that sick ****.
                      Last edited by Optimistic; 06-20-2012, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X