• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    when i was a kid tupac and biggie were killed

killed

rappers didn't talk shit about it on twitter

they killed each other and members of each other's entourages
    That's why rap is dead now dummy.

I grew up in the 90's and Pac was my favorite rapper at one point but the way they died is nothing to be proud of.

What if those two just scrapped it out like men instead pf killing each other ?
    That's real ****.

Chris has always been down to scrap man to man (or woman) J/K but he punked a couple dudes in the game.

Also y'all need to let Chris live that Rhianna thing down, y'all know it's something wrong with that girl, **** happens and he learned his lesson, hopefully !

**** killing each other this is a boxing site we respect hands not guns.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      I always said if Tupac and Biggie was still alive hip hop would be a different game right now!
      Right. But we'll never know, cuz their "realness" is the reason why both of them 6 feet deep and we on a forum reminiscing about them

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
        Right. But we'll never know, cuz their "realness" is the reason why both of them 6 feet deep and we on a forum reminiscing about them
        you right but their beef was completely different from these two clowns fighting over Rihanna's box!

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
          The fact that they're called r&b rappers is the funny part... Smh...
          Lol. Oh yea...auto-tune???

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            you right but their beef was completely different from these two clowns fighting over Rihanna's box!
            While Drake & Chris Brown were fighting over RIhanna. Rihanna was sucking Lil wayne's dick, rolling her eyes @ these simp ass Nyggas!

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
              That's why rap is dead now dummy.

I grew up in the 90's and Pac was my favorite rapper at one point but the way they died is nothing to be proud of.

What if those two just scrapped it out like men instead pf killing each other ?
              That's real ****.

Chris has always been down to scrap man to man (or woman) J/K but he punked a couple dudes in the game.

Also y'all need to let Chris live that Rhianna thing down, y'all know it's something wrong with that girl, **** happens and he learned his lesson, hopefully !

**** killing each other this is a boxing site we respect hands not guns.

i dont understand why the mere mention of the fact is seen as an endorsement

did any of you read:
              "i wish they shot eachother up in this crowded club?"
              - new england?

i dont think that you did.

when i was a kid tupac and biggie smalls were killed
              they were two of the greatest musicians of their generations. i was too young to understand the impact, but i recognized that it was indeed a huge deal.

that is all
              i'm not owning what they did in killing each other, or what brown and "drake" are doing in throwing glass at eachother and talking sh#t about it on the internet

and drake is the dumbest name for a rapper i've ever come across

drake?
              a drake is a dragon without wings. king arthur ****. kids books, videogames, dungeons and dragons, etc

these two look like they grew up in the suburbs

rappers generally represent the streets and the "street" way of life. they're supposed to be agains the mainstream and the power structure. they have money because of their success, but they live separate from the power structure.

these two (and rappers today, it seems,) look like they grew up in the suburbs. they spend more time talking to white collar business types than they do with people from the streets.
              these guys have lawyers. they pay out the ass in taxes. they have credit. they aren't gangsters.

i didn't really want to open up a can of worms, and again, i dont want to see anybody shooting up a club full of people (or a talented young musician in his prime like brown or "drake" but these modern rappers should not expect to carry any heavy "street credibility" being who they are or how they operate.

just dont build an image as a hardened street person if you're born in the suburbs and you've never committed a serious crime in your life. not everybody has to be some gangster to be a rapper.

tupac and biggie were killed
              that's street credibility.

i guess i look at it a bit differently. rap was f#cking gangster, man. they reveled in it. rap reverberated in gangsterism. if you grew up in the 90's you know what i'm talking about.
              Last edited by New England; 06-15-2012, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i dont understand why the mere mention of the fact is seen as an endorsement

did any of you read:
                "i wish they shot eachother up in this crowded club?"
                - new england?

i dont think that you did.

when i was a kid tupac and biggie smalls were killed
                they were two of the greatest musicians of their generations. i was too young to understand the impact, but i recognized that it was indeed a huge deal.

that is all
                i'm not owning what they did in killing each other, or what brown and "drake" are doing in throwing glass at eachother and talking sh#t about it on the internet

and drake is the dumbest name for a rapper i've ever come across

drake?
                a drake is a dragon without wings. king arthur ****. kids books, videogames, dungeons and dragons, etc

these two look like they grew up in the suburbs

rappers generally represent the streets and the "street" way of life. they're supposed to be agains the mainstream and the power structure. they have money because of their success, but they live separate from the power structure.

these two (and rappers today, it seems,) look like they grew up in the suburbs. they spend more time talking to white collar business types than they do with people from the streets.
                these guys have lawyers. they pay out the ass in taxes. they have credit. they aren't gangsters.

i didn't really want to open up a can of worms, and again, i dont want to see anybody shooting up a club full of people (or a talented young musician in his prime like brown or "drake" but these modern rappers should not expect to carry any heavy "street credibility" being who they are or how they operate.

just dont build an image as a hardened street person if you're born in the suburbs and you've never committed a serious crime in your life. not everybody has to be some gangster to be a rapper.

tupac and biggie were killed
                that's street credibility.

i guess i look at it a bit differently. rap was f#cking gangster, man. they reveled in it. rap reverberated in gangsterism. if you grew up in the 90's you know what i'm talking about.
                Good post!

Comment

Rihanna's pussy must be the real deal to be fighting over her.

Comment

they're both terrible anyway

Comment

Drake is the man!

Comment

Working...
                      X