Teen tries to beat up Gay teen [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give that video 2 thumbs down.

Comment

What a bunch of punks picking on an inferior person. Videos and incidents like this is what sometimes ensues racism and school shootings. Such a shame.

Comment

Was hoping this was gonna be one of those where the underdog makes a surprise flurry and takes the guy down.
        Shame it's just some bullying shit.

Comment

pay what you owe

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            Was hoping this was gonna be one of those where the underdog makes a surprise flurry and takes the guy down.
            Shame it's just some bullying shit.
            that was real life not fantasy land

Comment

id love to have been there. Fokking bulllies are worst than rats. Theyre on the same worthless slate as bob arum...they will get theirs. they always do!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                id love to have been there. Fokking bulllies are worst than rats. Theyre on the same worthless slate as bob arum...they will get theirs. they always do!
                Well god damn, I thought that WAS you in the video...

Comment

I would honestly have no problem with them 2 guys getting shot in a random act of violence and dying.

I wouldnt even charge the other guy with murder, Id give him a medal for ridding this world of pieces of **** like that.

Comment

It's not really nothing to brag about beating on a scared feminine guy. Lame as all getup.

Comment

All I want to see in video's like this, is the bulleye's - getting bulleyed back.

Suddenly; bigger boy beats on him, and it isn't so funny any-more, for them at least.

They may otherwise, never get to know how much fear and bad feeling they've put in to other people, unless they get it on the other foot.

Comment

Working...
                      X