• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the first thing she bought with the card was rims for her Caravan

Comment

She gets 2.1 Mills and buys a 1999 Caravan? lol

Comment

I thought it was going to be like someone did a whale at sea worlds taxes. This girl didn't even do a good job robbing that card blind.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
          She gets 2.1 Mills and buys a 1999 Caravan? lol
          Thats the sad part...

Almost makes me feel bad for the crook.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with using turbo tax and ufile and so on to prepare your taxes. The problem comes when you FUCKING WELL LIE ON THE RETURN!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              There's nothing wrong with using turbo tax and ufile and so on to prepare your taxes. The problem comes when you FUCKING WELL LIE ON THE RETURN!
              Exactly. It wouldn't have been any different if she had filled out the form and sent it in via mail.

Anyway, this is just beyond stupid. How this eluded the "accountant's" attention is unfathomable.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                She earned 2 million dollars beating Kobayashi in a hot dog eating contest but wrote it off..........claiming the proceeds went to UNICEF
                OK, I'll buy that ($2 mm charitable contribution), but that still doesn't account for a $2.1 mm tax payment that she would have to have claimed in order to get that refund (of overpaid taxes).

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Exactly. It wouldn't have been any different if she had filled out the form and sent it in via mail.

Anyway, this is just beyond stupid. How this eluded the "accountant's" attention is unfathomable.
                I don't know about that. Maybe the Oregon Depart of Rev. places a higher reliance on tax returns prepared and e-filed by tax software such as Turbo Tax and that's the reason why it was approved.

Comment

hahahaha thats dope, it i only knew how she did it I swear ill pull the same stunt, buy land and a dope ass crib in Cuba and be out.

Comment

she reported the card missing that's how she got caught Lol! I would of had that card nailed to my hand and checked my hand every 30 seconds to make sure it was still there

Comment

Working...
                    X