No announcement yet.

**The NBA Finals Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Seeing Durant cry like that sucks. That man will win a title, and I think he'll do it next year.
    Never know. Many greats have gotten to the big show, once, to never win one... ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Never know. Many greats have gotten to the big show, once, to never win one... ever.
      I feel dead certain about Durant. He's too good, he will win at least one.

Comment

• Bill Russell to Lebron James: "That was one, think you can catch me?"

Comment

• Someone should have paid Lebron a couple million to say, "Hey Skip, how my nuts taste?"

Also, keep an eye out for suicides in Cleveland tonight. I'm looking at you, Dan Gilbert.

Comment

• Congratulations to Mike Miller and the rest of the Heat bench for the championship. Who's that scrub holding the trophy?

Comment

• can't believe im going to say this

props to Lebron and the Miami Heat

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                Congratulations to Mike Miller and the rest of the Heat bench for the championship. Who's that scrub holding the trophy?
                the hate is strong with this one.

Comment

• Who else is prepared for 4 weeks of constant Lebron and Miami talk on all sports channels?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                    the hate is strong with this one.
                    he's from cleveland

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Who else is prepared for 4 weeks of constant Lebron and Miami talk on all sports channels?
                      I'll tune back in when football season starts. I rather watch non-stop Tebow "drama" all day than hearing about how Lebron is the GOAT now.

Comment

Working...
                      X