No announcement yet.

**The NBA Finals Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Comparing Lebron James to Michael Jordan, and actually trying to make the case that he is better, is beyond ******ed. And don't talk about me like I fit whatever Lebron hater stereotype you think I fit into because it's stupid to compare Kobe to Jordan too. Besides, lots of people hate Kobe, until Lebron went to the Heat, Kobe was ten times more hated.
    kobe ten times more hated than lebron?everyone agrees that no one in the history of sport except maybe for floyd mayweather is more criticized than lebron james.how i'm i trying to fit you into a sterotype when you yourself said this is the reason i hated lebron.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      kobe ten times more hated than lebron?everyone agrees that no one in the history of sport except maybe for floyd mayweather is more criticized than lebron james.how i'm i trying to fit you into a sterotype when you yourself said this is the reason i hated lebron.
      I don't hate Lebron, I just make jokes at his expense because of all the ******ed opinions I've heard throughout his career about how good he is. I don't fit the stereotype you were trying to put me in of loving Kobe and hating Lebron. And Kobe was without question more hated, until Lebron joined the Heat. Lebron was damn near universally loved until the Decision.

And lol at listing Floyd Mayweather as one of the most criticized athletes in the history of sports. What are you, 15?

Comment

• Go figure that one of the biggest reasons everyone thought OKC was better than Miami was their big men, and those OKC big men have sucked.

Comment

• I really like Norris Cole. He went into a pretty bad funk after about the middle of the season, but he's back to normal now it seems.

Comment

• Remember when Lebron went to the Heat and everyone criticized him mainly saying he was going to be 2nd in command and it would always be Dwayne Wades team. If you dont think the Heat is Lebron James team right now you are seriously kidding yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Remember when Lebron went to the Heat and everyone criticized him mainly saying he was going to be 2nd in command and it would always be Dwayne Wades team. If you dont think the Heat is Lebron James team right now you are seriously kidding yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Remember when Lebron went to the Heat and everyone criticized him mainly saying he was going to be 2nd in command and it would always be Dwayne Wades team. If you dont think the Heat is Lebron James team right now you are seriously kidding yourself.
                Truth!! Even Wade admits .... its Lebron's team now.

Comment

• Even if it ends in 5 and people look at that and say it wasn't a competitive series, this has really been a close and fun series to watch. I won't be complaining if this is the Finals for the next couple of years.

Comment

• Heat playin desperate basketball. They are hungry

Comment

• bs foul call on wade.

stern wants this to go back to okc.

b

Comment

Working...
                      X