• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Collison=MVP of role players in the NBA

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
      A 2-0 deficit isn't that big of a deal.

Heat get to go home for three straight games even if they don't win game 2.
      It would be tough to defend their homecourt in 3 consecutive games agaisn't this Thunder team, and don't forget that games 6 and 7 will be back to OKC.
      So yes, im sure losing game 2 is going to be a big deal for the Heat.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        Nick Collison=MVP of role players in the NBA
        I love Collison, man! Been a big fan of his since his Seattle days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
          Your talking out of your ass.

OKC has basically the same number of weapons the Heat have.

Bron/Wade/Bosh - Durant/Westbrook/Harden.

After that there other guys consist of mid range jump shooters (Ibaka -Haslem), three point shooters ( Miller/Battier/Chalmers - Thabo/Fisher/Cook) and then there's those guys who normally score of offensive rebounds or easy looks under the basket (Perkins/Collison - Anthony)

Wade's poor shooting combined with the heat's lack of effort on both sides of the floor in the second half cost them game 1. Game 2 should go differently and by that i mean more competitive. Nothing is ever guranteed of course.
          Lol whatever man. Durant, Westbrook, and Harden can get you 30. Ibaka and Sefalosha have had 20 point playoff games. Moreover, Collison and Fisher can score off the bench. Harden had a sub par night and the Thunder still scored over 100. Outside of James, Wade, and Bosh the Heat's roster is terrible. Good luck relying on guys like Chalmers, Haslem, Miller, etc. The Thunder didn't even play that well and they still won by double digits. We'll see what you have to say when the series is over. Would you care to make a friendly wager?

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
            Lol whatever man. Durant, Westbrook, and Harden can get you 30. Ibaka and Sefalosha have had 20 point playoff games. Moreover, Collison and Fisher can score off the bench. Harden had a sub par night and the Thunder still scored over 100. Outside of James, Wade, and Bosh the Heat's roster is terrible. Good luck relying on guys like Chalmers, Haslem, Miller, etc. The Thunder didn't even play that well and they still won by double digits. We'll see what you have to say when the series is over. Would you care to make a friendly wager?
            LeBron, Wade and Bosh can get you 30. Chalmers had a 22 point game and Battier last night had a 17 point game. Moreover Miller can score off the bench. Wade had a subpar night shooting ( 7-19) and the Heat still managed to stay in the game till the end. Outside of Durant, Westbrook and Harden the Thunder's roster (especially bench) is overrated. Good luck relying on Sefalosha, Collison, Fisher,etc. The Heat didn't show up in the second half yet was still in the game till the final minutes.

When the series is over and if it goes the Thunder's way, i will keep it real and give them credit where it's due. I don't pretend they are something they are not because i don't like them ( eg. you making out the Heat suck yet they are in the finals, must be a Bulls fan )

No thanks on the wager, i don't bet points anymore. Too much hassle.

Comment

• I lol'd. That OKC crowd is fantastic.

Comment

• WTF.

Comment

• I'm laughing at the Conan O' Brien show where they were making fun of the clothes the guys are wearing at the post game pressers.

The one guy dressed like a Pirate, the other like Phantom of the Opera.

Man that was great.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    Nick Collison=MVP of role players in the NBA
                    Better than Thabo Sefolosha?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Props to Durant for showing the world who the real MVP is last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X