No announcement yet.

Question to religious people.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    The only sin that is unforgivable in Christianity, is the denial of God/Christ.

You can do everything else, steal, kill, rape, cheat, assault, lie, as long as you repent you will have forgiveness and be able to go to heaven.

But if you live a good life, helping people, caring for those less fortunate than yourself, being honest and truthful always and doing what is morally right, but you deny God/Christ, you will spend eternity in Hell.

As Freddie said, if God is like that, then *$%* him and *$%* Heaven too.
    I asked my friend who's a mormon about the so called "unforgivable sin" he said that it's a lot more than denying god, he said its when you deny it in the face of all evidence like there were these old guys back in the day and apparently jesus performed miracles right infront of them but they were calling bull**** and went round trying to frame him for ****.

doubting his existance does not count, you have to absoloutley 100% belive beyond no doubt that he does not exist, which to be honest whou would say that, even most atheists would be honest and say 99% im not sure, but theres that 1% which is enough.

Basically commiting the unforgivable sin is like if god appears before you and you call him a fraud or whatever, which nobody would do that i dont think
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 06-09-2012, 07:00 PM.

Comment

You'll go to heaven.

It's not about the religious group. That's just a group of people.

Comment

For one, no such thing as hell or the idea of it to be more specific. 2nd, one doesn't have to be under any denomination. Those are some of the few misconceptions when it pertains to Christianity.

Read Questions,

http://www.biblical-insights.com/201...enominational/

Comment

FYI nobody goes to either because neither actually exists.

Comment

IDIOT
            Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            IDIOT
            Heaven and hell do exist.

INTELLIGENT
            I don't know if they exist or not.....I cannot say for sure what happens when we die
            Last edited by Jerub Baal; 06-10-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Truth!!!!

Heaven and hell are creations of the human mind, more specifically those who originate religious sects and belief systems. What better way to recruit converts, than scaring the living **** out of them -- FEAR is deadlier than the sword.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
                IDIOT

IDIOT
                Heaven and hell do exist.

INTELLIGENT
                I don't know if they exist.....
                Yes but....

Nobody gets eaten by vampire gnomes because vampire gnomes do not exist.

Now if you're to be strictly pedantic you would have to concede that vampire gnomes may exist and you cannot know either way if they do. But given the total lack of reason to believe that vampire gnomes exist, stating that nobody gets eaten by vampire gnomes because vampire gnomes don't exist is a reasonable shorthand.

They're werewolf gnomes.

Comment

Yes but....

Nobody gets eaten by vampire gnomes because vampire gnomes do not exist.

Now if you're to be strictly pedantic you would have to concede that vampire gnomes may exist and you cannot know either way if they do. But given the total lack of reason to believe that vampire gnomes exist, stating that nobody gets eaten by vampire gnomes because vampire gnomes don't exist is a reasonable shorthand.

They're werewolf gnomes.
                  Either there is or isn't something after death, nobody can say for sure. To say you do know, you are an idiot.......

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
                    Either there is or isn't something after death, nobody can say for sure. To say you do know, you are an idiot.......
                    Either there is or there isn't a type of gnome that eats people...

Comment

Either there is or there isn't a type of gnome that eats people...
                      I dismantled you pigshit - now let me watch the mike jones match in peace....

Comment

Working...
                      X