How many miles can you run?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
    I did 6 kilometers today,that's 9,5 miles or something
    It's more like 4 miles, 1 mile is 1.6 KM.

Comment

I'm dying after 2 miles outside. Treadmills I can run probably twice as long before I start fading.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
        It's more like 4 miles, 1 mile is 1.6 KM.
        man how did I fuk that up lol ? still tired of running

Comment

I've never pushed the envelope over 6 miles, but I know that I can. I run 2 to 3 times a week.

Uns talked about cycling, I ride at least 24 miles when I jump on the bike. I go north to spanish river or south to Las Olas. Always ride to the beaches, take in the eye candy!!

Comment

I've done 2 marathons a few years ago.

I normally run about 2 miles a day now.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
              Very few people enjoy running.
              I'm starting to realize that. I personally love it, just throw on my IPod and zone out from the world, when I hit 5 miles or so I start to get that runners high. Really keeps me sane.

Comment

depends the pace.

i can do 10 miles going at a 12 minute pace man thats basically walking haha

under 10 minutes a mile probably 6

Comment

I ran 3 6 milers last week ( 18 mile ) and 1 this week all after nightshifts tae but had a break in between as well .

Comment

No idea how far I can go but I run a few miles every other day.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      I'm starting to realize that. I personally love it, just throw on my IPod and zone out from the world, when I hit 5 miles or so I start to get that runners high. Really keeps me sane.
                      Running is repetitive and hard grind. The only time I enjoyed it was when I hit 10 miles the first time and I was in now pain, was relaxed and breathing so easily that I was actually jumping for conkers (A kinda nut in trees). I got enjoyment knowing that I could run and was not in pain.

Then the next target was more and more to a point I just hated it. I guess everything in moderation. Cycling, I can cycle all day long and find it fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X