Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Queen, 60 years reign. Diamond Jubilee.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uns View Post
    Cuah, it takes a clever person to realise that you can do a lot more good if you use your wealth, fame and people you know who have power. That satisfaction of helping hundreds of thousands of kids, not just 30 must surely feel very rewarding.

You can lead a simple life, you don't have to do too much, the money is there. You don't have to spend 8 or 9 hours a day working doing something repetitive and almost pointless, when you can fly out to Africa, open awareness to the World about the extremely dire situation some are in.

Go out there Cuah, I can see it in your heart, you can be more, and do more than you do now. Challenge yourself, this simple life is easy, going 35-0 VS cab drivers, but jump out and get that man with that 90% KO ratio who has a title.

I feel you will never understand the meaning of challenging yourself, it takes balls and heart, which you do not have.
    My heart pumps Mexican blood, yours pumps kool-aid. My balls are made of brass and yours live inside an xbox on line in a fantasy world you have created.

I have seen more places and done more things in my life than you could ever dream of doing. I'm still waiting for you to make a good point and have an adult conversation in this place, I will be waiting for a long time.

Maybe one day though you can go to a game of thrones reunion and dress up like your favorite character.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      She has served the nation and Commonwealth for 60 years. If you feel people should be judged on merit, political systems aside, that's a pretty big deal dude.
      She's been doing same job for 60 years. If anyone else made lay to that claim they'd be labeled lazy.

It's easy to keep your job when you can't get fired and all you do is live in a palace and go around the world shaking hands at the expense of taxpayers.

Give me a fuking break

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        My heart pumps Mexican blood, yours pumps kool-aid. My balls are made of brass and yours live inside an xbox on line in a fantasy world you have created.

I have seen more places and done more things in my life than you could ever dream of doing. I'm still waiting for you to make a good point and have an adult conversation in this place, I will be waiting for a long time.

Maybe one day though you can go to a game of thrones reunion and dress up like your favorite character.
        Your heart pumps weak blood, and I as a vampire would rather drink Elton John's than yours, his balls may be old, but my how big are his balls comapred to this man here, the man who wants that simple life because he feels it is a better life helping inner city kids, as if being a King can not do that 100 fold.

I am not X box, I am a PS3, I play Blu Ray, I am special, you are still on Mega Drive, good for it's time, but old. You are ancient, too old to go out and play with the young guns.

Yes you siad you went to Germany, boring. You said you went to Mexico, not bad, dangerous place. You said you went to Vietnam to witness where that ass whooping took place.

I will await a time when you come out with something new, that is unexpected. ANy American thread I will have your balls firmly in my hands, any time I post I know what you will say. I knew you didn;t have balls to be King, not becaus eit is the truth, because you won't want to admit it just for the sake of an argument. That is why I will forever be above you, because I have the plate in my hand and serve you the food, that you eat.

One day, you can dream of being rich, and hope that lottery ticket gets you something, because you won't ever get that $ with the lack of drive and simple mentality that you have any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
          She's been doing same job for 60 years. If anyone else made lay to that claim they'd be labeled lazy.

It's easy to keep your job when you can't get fired and all you do is live in a palace and go around the world shaking hands at the expense of taxpayers.

Give me a fuking break
          I know right, she is living the dream.

Comment

Your heart pumps weak blood, and I as a vampire would rather drink Elton John's than yours, his balls may be old, but my how big are his balls comapred to this man here, the man who wants that simple life because he feels it is a better life helping inner city kids, as if being a King can not do that 100 fold.

I am not X box, I am a PS3, I play Blu Ray, I am special, you are still on Mega Drive, good for it's time, but old. You are ancient, too old to go out and play with the young guns.

Yes you siad you went to Germany, boring. You said you went to Mexico, not bad, dangerous place. You said you went to Vietnam to witness where that ass whooping took place.

I will await a time when you come out with something new, that is unexpected. ANy American thread I will have your balls firmly in my hands, any time I post I know what you will say. I knew you didn;t have balls to be King, not becaus eit is the truth, because you won't want to admit it just for the sake of an argument. That is why I will forever be above you, because I have the plate in my hand and serve you the food, that you eat.

One day, you can dream of being rich, and hope that lottery ticket gets you something, because you won't ever get that $ with the lack of drive and simple mentality that you have any other way.
            Good points you win....

BTW Elton Johns balls are filled with male spit that has back
            washed from all the dudes that have sucked him off. He's all balls and no c.ock, I'm all c.ock and slightly smaller balls....true story.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Good points you win....

BTW Elton Johns balls are filled with male spit that has back
              washed from all the dudes that have sucked him off. He's all balls and no c.ock, I'm all c.ock and slightly smaller balls....true story.
              Nah you win.

Elton may be a ****, but the man went global on that and got some hate, and some respect. Whatever the cas,e the man went out to do what he lvoes, got his man, and is racking in millions.

I can't hate because he is and has done much more than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post

Give me a fuking break
                I don't know really, I wouldn't actually want that job. You don't really live your own life or get peace. You may live in a palace, but most of said palace is open to tourists and is more an art gallery and embassy rather than a home. The Queen actually lives in an apartment within the palace. And a lifelong job of travelling, acting as civil servant/ambassodor, amongst other things isn't the easiest of things, especially when you're 80 plus with still the rest of your life to go.

Given the choice, I'd sooner be born into some millionaire tycoon's family like the Murdochs.

Comment

Nah you win.

Elton may be a ****, but the man went global on that and got some hate, and some respect. Whatever the cas,e the man went out to do what he lvoes, got his man, and is racking in millions.

I can't hate because he is and has done much more than me.
                  He's also been done in the pooper and sucked 10,000 penises and swallowed gallons of semen from sea men.

I will pass.

Comment

Royals are a total waste of time. At least they finally stopped hundreds of yers of humping their sisters the latter part of this past century.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Royals are a total waste of time. At least they finally stopped hundreds of yers of humping their sisters the latter part of this past century.
                      But doesn't mean we have to, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X